Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just managed to insure with Churchill using VIN. Called them up earlier today and was told it's impossible, then tried on chat - same outcome. Then someone from Churchill called me a few minutes ago asking if I am happy with my earlier quote and they are happy to insure with just VIN...
2 days ago they quoted me £1300, today just £700. Almost as cheap as Peugeot!

Reactions: LUXY
What if I told you....... That Emma IS Luke?!?!?!

dr.jpg

Just contacted CS, after 10 minute wait I successfully managed to book a delivery date after the advisor told me it would be available from the 2nd Dec. Naturally booked pick up for the 2nd at 10 am (they have 10 minute slots all day) from Southampton. She could not advise what ship though.
Order details: Model 3 SR, White, B&W int, 18" wheels, Ordered 6th Oct, Trade-in confirmed 8/10, VIN on the 2/11 in source code (never received text). I am so pleased because Trade-in expires on the 6/12 and Tesla's offer was nearly 2k more than WBAC or Motorway.

As I’m due to collect on 30th November I took a punt and called Tesla for my registration number and to my utter surprise he sent it over via text! Also offered up that it was due in Southampton on 19 or 20th November which according to Mr M is likely to be Helios Ray….quite painless 😂

Just contacted CS, after 10 minute wait I successfully managed to book a delivery date after the advisor told me it would be available from the 2nd Dec. Naturally booked pick up for the 2nd at 10 am (they have 10 minute slots all day) from Southampton. She could not advise what ship though.
Order details: Model 3 SR, White, B&W int, 18" wheels, Ordered 6th Oct, Trade-in confirmed 8/10, VIN on the 2/11 in source code (never received text). I am so pleased because Trade-in expires on the 6/12 and Tesla's offer was nearly 2k more than WBAC or Motorway.

Has anyone had any success with arranging collection from Leicester? I’m wondering if only certain sites are giving out collection dates over the last day or so…

Oh My GAWD!!!!!! I am taking this all very personally now and getting in a right huff!!!!
Is your pick-up location the magic?! Or is it just one big fat boat full of SRs?
Where the fark is my Teslaaaaaaaaaaa

P.S. but seriously, that's great news, am happy for you, not at all spitting feathers over here.... ;)

Reactions: Advocate
Has anyone had any success with arranging collection from Leicester? I’m wondering if only certain sites are giving out collection dates over the last day or so…
Ah ha, great minds think alike, I was beginning to suspect the same. My collection is to be Leicester (was originally NEC). I did ask CS this morning if the pick-up location was causing the problem and he said "no, that location has lots of availability".

Reactions: Cstandinguk
You can probably add 'Angela' to the list of chat AI bot, or being AI trained... or closer to the truth that my order simply hasn't made it quite as far through the system as those with more info. Angela's responses:

"Thank you for getting in touch.
Estimated delivery timescale for your order would be approximately early December.
We will contact you, by SMS, as soon as your appointment is ready to be scheduled.
Your registration will normally be allocated 7 days before collection.
We will send you an SMS when it has been allocated."

I took that as good enough to cancel my incoming on.to 'in-between cars' car though, so hopefully not too far wide of the mark.

Arranged mine a couple of weeks back. Link in text didn't work so tried calling the next morning (text was 8:45pm), got bored waiting so tried the linking text again and successfully booked 2nd December at 9am.

Reactions: Cstandinguk