Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you winding me up? No, I do not have a delivery date, I only have a wafted hint that it might be early December.

You're about to tell me you got through to CS and now have yours booked, aren't you?!
How have you even arranged a collection location? Or was that something at the very start which my brain has now deleted to make room for Luke's waffle.

No still on hold.

Arranged mine a couple of weeks back. Link in text didn't work so tried calling the next morning (text was 8:45pm), got bored waiting so tried the linking text again and successfully booked 2nd December at 9am.

I just tried phoning again, got through to Angela!

Weirdly this time I wasn’t asked for my RN she already knew what my order was (must have linked to my phone number) and went straight into ‘its not quite ready for scheduling yet… wait for the SMS’

I guess it’s just not my time yet so I’ll leave CS alone for a while :)

Arranged mine a couple of weeks back. Link in text didn't work so tried calling the next morning (text was 8:45pm), got bored waiting so tried the linking text again and successfully booked 2nd December at 9am.
😭😭😭 Your spec is almost identical to mine, with same pick-up location, ordered 5 days after me and I got nadda.
I am pleased for you though and one day, I'll be happy too.

😭😭😭 Your spec is almost identical to mine, with same pick-up location, ordered 5 days after me and I got nadda.
I am pleased for you though and one day, I'll be happy too.

I know it's difficult, but it's just the way it is with Tesla.

There are people on here that ordered back in August that have only just got VINs, whereas people who ordered 3 weeks ago have collections booked for November.

It really does seem to be "the way the cookie crumbles".

Think it's time for us to just reluctantly accept that Tesla have zero clue when, what or how cars will come to Ireland, we just get the leftovers!

Last week - "I can see the car is still on its way to us and shouldn't be too much longer"

This week - "Your order is not yet matched to a vehicle however we would be expecting (this doesn't sound very certain!) to match you to a vehicle for December collection. Please note, matching is subject to order placed date, and subject to vehicle specification availability"

Absolutely no point contacting them to get wildly different updates week to week - just going to wait for them now to call me looking for their $$$$!

We are realistically looking at Mar-2022 now as cars would need to be on a vessel already for deliveries in Ireland by 31/12 (assuming 45-50 days shipping + Christmas in the middle) - at least we would get 221 reg!
Yeah that's what I'm think too kinda got generic answer also from Kevin.

Reactions: John_IE
I know we all have been guilty of making some tongue in cheek comments about the Tesla CS staff, but I just want to shout out to these guys that have been very helpful with my order and giving me plenty of info when I wanted it. I think it can be a thankless task for them sometimes. Dread to think of some of the conversations they are forced to have from time to time:

Hannah
Michael
Emma (Number one of two apparently).

Thanks for your help guys! Just in case any of you log in here and see any of this forum content?!

Why is everyone trying to call CS, wasting their time and your energy. They have nothing new to share.
Because we're hyped-up, overly-excited lemmings who have no concept of delayed gratification and want everything now now now. We love jumping on every passing bandwagon.

Also, seeing lots of happy news of delivery dates for orders placed weeks after ours kinda twists something in our brains.
But, of course, I might just be speaking for myself..... (back me up Oxstock!)

I know we all have been guilty of making some tongue in cheek comments about the Tesla CS staff, but I just want to shout out to these guys that have been very helpful with my order and giving me plenty of info when I wanted it. I think it can be a thankless task for them sometimes. Dread to think of some of the conversations they are forced to have from time to time:

Hannah
Michael
Emma (Number one of two apparently).

Thanks for your help guys! Just in case any of you log in here and see any of this forum content?!
HAHAHAHA

If luke saw these messages, I wont be getting a tesla delivered, I think he will drop off a skip full of cow *sugar* on my front garden.

• Funny
Reactions: mesh1o1 and Simonix