Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because we're hyped-up, overly-excited lemmings who have no concept of delayed gratification and want everything now now now. We love jumping on every passing bandwagon.

Also, seeing lots of happy news of delivery dates for orders placed weeks after ours kinda twists something in our brains.
But, of course, I might just be speaking for myself..... (back me up Oxstock!)
I got you!!!

Reactions: ScoutKaty
Spoke to CS, got nothing more to share. Same b******ks, coming in December, sit tight. Expect an update on registration by the end of the month, delivery 1st of 2nd week of December.

Didnt even say a car had been allocated, where Lukey boy said it has. **** knows.
Awwww, so you and me are still in the same Nabucco-boat. I feel bad for you but also feel happy to have company in my misery.

Reactions: Oxstock
Hello. Long time lurker.... Just got my VIN in the source too. M3P in MSM ordered begining of October. Perhaps they are loading at the moment on either BROOKLANDS or GLOVIS CLIPPER, both currently alongside in Shanghai!
My config too. Interesting we both got our VINs at the same time. Definitely good to see, apparently they just rigged up the factory to do a batch of M3Ps then! I'll be watching those two as well!

So, after my VIN showed up around 10am yesterday in source code, I received a text at 9am today with an update "Your vehicle arrival date is being calculated". Things seem to be moving fast now! Woohoo.
Ordered Oct 5th - Model 3SR+, Midnight Silver, White Interior. Pickup - Newcastle.

Hello. Long time lurker.... Just got my VIN in the source too. M3P in MSM ordered begining of October. Perhaps they are loading at the moment on either BROOKLANDS or GLOVIS CLIPPER, both currently alongside in Shanghai!
Perhaps they are. Best check out that shipping thread as this is thread has a ban on all discussions regarding ships & Captain Birdseye as they're chasing their tails over on that. My only advice is prepare your dart to chuck at the map to calculate where your car is in the 332 million cubic miles of ocean.

But on a seperate note, welcome!!! Glad to have you on board, pardon the pun.

Awwww, so you and me are still in the same Nabucco-boat. I feel bad for you but also feel happy to have company in my misery.
Same as both you guys for me here, no further updates other than expect a delivery text in the next week or two. At least they've stopped saying to expect a VIN text!
Not sure how they're prioritising who gets these first, as definitely seen others with the same car and yet a later ordered date get a delivery confirmation before me - frustrating!

Same as both you guys for me here, no further updates other than expect a delivery text in the next week or two. At least they've stopped saying to expect a VIN text!
Not sure how they're prioritising who gets these first, as definitely seen others with the same car and yet a later ordered date get a delivery confirmation before me - frustrating!
Need to stick to together. Whopping world of Tesla out there that we need to beat.

Reactions: Awesome_O
Finally got through to Michael. Same story. Car allocated, working out logistics to get it to collection point (Bluewater for me) from point of landing, will get a text this week or next for collection 1st or 2nd week of November. He did say there was a provisional date of last week in November for the ship to arrive, which I think (Mr M?) means it is definitely on Nabucco as I had assumed.

Perhaps they are. Best check out that shipping thread as this is thread has a ban on all discussions regarding ships & Captain Birdseye as they're chasing their tails over on that. My only advice is prepare your dart to chuck at the map to calculate where your car is in the 332 million cubic miles of ocean.

But on a seperate note, welcome!!! Glad to have you on board, pardon the pun.
We'll see if you keep singing that tune when you finally get a delivery date 🚣‍♂️

Wow I can scarcely believe it but after 3 1/2 months of radio silence I just got a VIN in the source code on my order status page :oops:

No updates from Tesla themselves yet but I'm hopeful again for Q4.

Hit refresh on your order page , maybe the IE delivery team are dishing out VINs today!
Congrats - hopefully just in time for a Christmas eve delivery!! 😃

I've just checked and still no VIN, and at this stage think its unlikely for a December delivery - your a M3P so the production/batches/allocations would work differently than us SR+'s, and plus you ordered 1.5 month beforehand so you defo deserved to get Q4 allocation!

Reactions: dave8089 and hazbot