Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd prefer to have my car delivered to me as, being in Cornwall, my closest SC (Bristol) is a 300 mile round trip. There wasn't an option for delivery when I placed the order, but on a web chat with Tesla last week they said I was eligible for a delivery and to call them once I received a VIN. Can anybody here chime in with their experience of a similar situation / distance away from a SC? Just that from reading the forum, the quality of information from Tesla web chat seems to be a little flakey! Thanks!

I'd prefer to have my car delivered to me as, being in Cornwall, my closest SC (Bristol) is a 300 mile round trip. There wasn't an option for delivery when I placed the order, but on a web chat with Tesla last week they said I was eligible for a delivery and to call them once I received a VIN. Can anybody here chime in with their experience of a similar situation / distance away from a SC? Just that from reading the forum, the quality of information from Tesla web chat seems to be a little flakey! Thanks!
I'm also Cornwall. I arranged delivery over the phone soon after I had been allocated a VIN. They wouldn't let me do it over the chat, but they were very helpful on the phone. Delivering 2nd Dec!

I'm also Cornwall. I arranged delivery over the phone soon after I had been allocated a VIN. They wouldn't let me do it over the chat, but they were very helpful on the phone. Delivering 2nd Dec!
Thank you, that's great news. Here's hoping that there's nothing wrong when it arrives as taking it back to Bristol would be a PITA. Maybe one day they'll open a SC in Exeter for all us South West folk!

Reactions: OddityError
Yeah that's what I'm hoping as well. I know Tesla won't hold off indefinitely until you get the EST loan, they might give you a few extra days. Hopefully I can choose my delivery date and I'll just pick the one that's furthest away.
My EST application status has now changed to “Application being checked”. Submitted 20/10, since then it was “Application received”. Hopefully hear back from them soon.

Reactions: GraGor
But imagine how nice the drive home would be! 🤪

I spoke to CS via chat this morning - I got through to Ben.
He provided me with my VIN as no other agent could. LRW3F7FAXMCXXXXXX (A as the 8th digit)

I've been told both 'yes' and 'no' regarding receiving the updated Model 3 with 305 range and partial premium interior. This time Ben said no, maybe tomorrow he'll say yes ;)
My car has the same VIN (up to the “C” obviously!!😅) spoke with Katy this morning and she confirmed the 305 range new battery pack

Reactions: ChorleyTesl4