Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat with my trade in quote expiring, I think it runs out on 5th Dec and I'm pretty sure when I get a delivery date it'll be after then. If there's still a chance of 1st week of December I won't give up hope just yet.
Same day for me. Ordered on the 30/09 and RN on the same day. I’ve completed the trade in paperwork on the 17/10 but the CS people told me that the VIN’s get allocated regardless of that. The VIN popped up last week on SC. I’m like you hoping that they can sort the delivery before the 5th!!

Reactions: Links77
Ordered my m3LR on the 1st November, lease, and part exchange all approved and agreed, with Part exchange agreed until 2January, however still no news on a delivery date, or VIN issued. Just spoke to Tesla to be advised this maybe delivered to February NOW! Leaving me worried that Tesla will not honour the part exchange agreed value already been quoted and accepted by myself. Has anyone else on here ordered their car on or after the 1st November heard anything.
Do you have an RN yet?

Ordered my m3LR on the 1st November, lease, and part exchange all approved and agreed, with Part exchange agreed until 2January, however still no news on a delivery date, or VIN issued. Just spoke to Tesla to be advised this maybe delivered to February NOW! Leaving me worried that Tesla will not honour the part exchange agreed value already been quoted and accepted by myself. Has anyone else on here ordered their car on or after the 1st November heard anything.
Hi Michael,

You can also try we buy any car for a price, evans halshaw, and also cinch, and Arnold Clarke seem to be offering fantastic prices thousands more in certain cases worth doing a 60 seconds quote anyway 👍🏻

I'm in the same boat with my trade in quote expiring, I think it runs out on 5th Dec and I'm pretty sure when I get a delivery date it'll be after then. If there's still a chance of 1st week of December I won't give up hope just yet.
This happened to me. My trade in quote expired last week and then disappeared from the app. They then sent me a link to update my mileage and a couple of days later the trade in quote reappeared - no change. I had done about 1200 miles between the original offer and the final one. Now just got to take it in tomorrow to swap it for the Tesla!

Have you accepted their trade-in offer? I don't think it expires once you've accepted it. At least, I can't find an expiry on my account. There was an expiry date displayed before I accepted it. I went ahead on the basis that I can still cancel the trade-in, post-acceptance and I didn't want it to hold-up my delivery (ha ha ha (read that as a very slow, sarcastic, laugh)).
Yes I accepted the offer, but I have it my head it expires on 5th December, although I can't find anything saying that now. I'm still hoping to sell elsewhere, once I know my delivery date, but it's a good fallback option to have. I hope you're right, but other Katy told me when it expires they'll ask for new mileage and offer a new trade in value.

This happened to me. My trade in quote expired last week and then disappeared from the app. They then sent me a link to update my mileage and a couple of days later the trade in quote reappeared - no change. I had done about 1200 miles between the original offer and the final one. Now just got to take it in tomorrow to swap it for the Tesla!
That's good to know, I assumed they would offer less with more miles on, but that sounds hopeful! Thanks

I think CS and texts come in late still. There is still hope.

I now have the task of sorting out insurance.......hmmm Peugeot or Churchill ?
I was confused for a bit after the argument on here yesterday re: Peugeot but I've had my quote saved for a while and checked the policy docs to see if it mentions ANYTHING about being unable to ensure Tesla vehicles, or only able to ensure Peugeot, and there's nothing. The thing which threw me most was that they use "Peugeot-approved parts" for repairs... but then I read the docs and it says they'll pay for repairs/replacements elsewhere too. I can get Peugeot for £380 with a (big) total excess of £700, or £420 with a total excess of £600, or £505 with Churchill with a total excess of £600, so Peugeot definitely the cheaper option and looks like it includes legal cover too