Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remember that Tesla don't do model years. They do continuous improvements, so a 2022 built vehicle means very little as there will probably be multiple spec changes throughout 2022.

Unlike the LR, which is expected to get a battery capacity increase in the UK, I don't believe there is anything on the horizon for the P - that's not to say there won't be changes between this quarter and the next one as Tesla rarely pre-announce things but nothing that is causing people to delay purchasing.

So I think it really comes down to when you want your new vehicle and if you really want the new registration plate (which I'm not sure really carries much weight these days).
I agree.

Miles on the clock is important.

I do disagree a little on the LR part. There’s no telling we haven’t already got that battery, no one’s bothered to check to my knowledge.

Also, Panasonic batt isn’t proving too great from across the board. Not all upgrades are good upgrades.

There’s a car for every buyer. Smaller battery, more affordable. SR+ we see now won’t be the same SR+ in 3 years. But you’ll need to pay for that difference.

No different to a 1 litre engine, 1.6 Litre engine or a 2 litre engine.