Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best solution for temp insurance? Our car due to go back end of Nov but the Tesla not due until 12th Dec.

Temp insurance after a quick look is around £400 yet we can get a new policy for £600 (60 per month)

Is it worth doing a new policy and just canceling after a month?
I’m in the same boat as you, my insurance is due up on the 28th Nov so I’m trying to work out the best way to do this as the Tesla won’t be until a week or two into Dec

they’re no longer sending mass messages as they cannot cope with the inbound phone calls following the SMS’ being sent.
Who, us?! 😂😂😂 Are they balancing that with the number of phone calls (from readers of this forum alone!) they will get from those wondering where their SMS is after a small pool has been sent out?? Sounds to me like they need more CS staff and a better way of communicating with waiting customers.

• Funny
Reactions: Awesome_O
Who, us?! 😂😂😂 Are they balancing that with the number of phone calls (from readers of this forum alone!) they will get from those wondering where their SMS is after a small pool has been sent out?? Sounds to me like they need more CS staff and a better way of communicating with waiting customers.
Agree, sort this out quite easily

BY BEING SUPER CLEAR ON WHAT YOURE SHIPPING AND WHAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING. Close down these silly backdoor URL portals which further fuels more mystery.

I just called CS and it’s pretty clear that we shouldn’t use the ‘scheduling link’ we should wait for the text first. I got gently told off 🙂. My delivery in Southampton was fine, but might not have been. Maybe they should close this loophole…

I was able to book delivery of my M3 using the schedule link provided by above - so I'm picking it up 11th of December.

However, still have no VIN (and no reg?) on my account page though there is a VIN available in my source code.

Is this normal/will it be rectified or do I need to call up and get it fixed?

I just called CS and it’s pretty clear that we shouldn’t use the ‘scheduling link’ we should wait for the text first. I got gently told off 🙂. My delivery in Southampton was fine, but might not have been. Maybe they should close this loophole…
Well, that's what's going to happen when they don't have a clear and robust system. It's like they haven't clocked that loads of waiting customers regularly talk to each other....

I was able to book delivery of my M3 using the schedule link provided by above - so I'm picking it up 11th of December.

However, still have no VIN (and no reg?) on my account page though there is a VIN available in my source code.

Is this normal/will it be rectified or do I need to call up and get it fixed?
I don't have a VIN or reg showing up on my account page yet either and I received an official book-your-delivery text message.

Think they're just annoyed people are aware of it.

Dont think it makes any difference to be honest, Tesla are asking for payment, they're not going to mess around with the scheduling now.