Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't say so, I've had my car allocated now for 8 days, I'd have it by now if it was in Belgium last week. I've been told mid December... There's no rhyme or reason behind the ways of Tesla 😂
Ohhh I'm El Bandito and I have a car allocated, look at me I'm so great. You make me sick....

Sorry I have to vent at someone 😂

But to be honest your allocation wouldn't fit that that should be aligned with the UK deliveries in the next few weeks so would have expected yours to be before end of month. Maybe they'll stick the car in a carpark gathering dust and have one delivery "event" in December.

• Funny
Reactions: Bandito
Ohhh I'm El Bandito and I have a car allocated, look at me I'm so great. You make me sick....

Sorry I have to vent at someone 😂

But to be honest your allocation wouldn't fit that that should be aligned with the UK deliveries in the next few weeks so would have expected yours to be before end of month. Maybe they'll stick the car in a carpark gathering dust and have one delivery "event" in December.
I would absolutely love an unexpected phone call to tell me they have it, my trade in valuation expires at the end of the month 😂

Reactions: John_IE
They don't send acknowledgements or receipts but if you expand payment history you should see the balance at zero now
And so it has. Thanks!
Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 18.48.32.png

So it seems then they don't start allocating until ship is nearly in zebrugge. Again putting 2 and 2 together and maybe getting 5. Would it be possible that that is after departing Southampton to zebrugge and we get the left over RHD's might explain the flurry of vins from UK and radio silence for Ireland.
I'd say what's happening is they have our VINs (already on a ship - likely Hyperion Ray or Nabucco as per @hazbot 's research) and have submitted application for SEAI grant but won't allocate them to us until they are approved (SLA 15 days) - they need the SEAI grant approval before they can issue us our final invoices to deduct the €5k grant that SEAI will pay them directly so don't want to match us until they have confirmation of this.

They had to email El @Bandito looking for details for SEAI grant......... probably because he gave some dodgey looking info, and I'd say that's why they needed to do a background check on him and once cleared matched him as an exception

Then @hazbot went for M3P.... there is no grant on that so they matched him already!

And then that leaves the rest of us SR+'s waiting for SEAI grants to be approved before they allocate them?

I'd say what's happening is they have our VINs (already on a ship - likely Hyperion Ray or Nabucco as per @hazbot 's research) and have submitted application for SEAI grant but won't allocate them to us until they are approved (SLA 15 days) - they need the SEAI grant approval before they can issue us our final invoices to deduct the €5k grant that SEAI will pay them directly so don't want to match us until they have confirmation of this.

They had to email El @Bandito looking for details for SEAI grant......... probably because he gave some dodgey looking info, and I'd say that's why they needed to do a background check on him and once cleared matched him as an exception

Then @hazbot went for M3P.... there is no grant on that so they matched him already!

And then that leaves the rest of us SR+'s waiting for SEAI grants to be approved before they allocate them?
Am I honestly the only person that got asked for additional grant details? 😂 It was just a signed declaration form for them to submit to SEAI and answering the following Q's.

- How do you propose to charge the vehicle at your property? [e.g. Tesla Wall Connector, public charging]

- Are you the property owner or tenant?

- In the case of tenant, have you secured permission from the property owner to fit an external domestic charge point to charge your vehicle? [Yes/No, N/A]

- If you are not the property owner, have you secured permission from the property owner/bill owner to allow SEAI access to your electricity consumption? [Yes/No, N/A]

- Please provide your Meter Point Reference Number. [MPRN; can be found at the top of your electricity bill]

- Please provide the name of your Electricity supplier.

Very very odd if the other Irish lads here haven't had this. Am I about to be arrested?