Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Less than two weeks to go until I pick my M3 up - no plate as yet. Would like to get this last piece of the puzzle in place.
Spoke with CS at the end of last week and they said they were allocating registration no.'s on 11/11. I was then advised of mine on Monday this week when I spoke with them about something else. I collect mine on 25/11 from Southampton

Last edited:
Can you link me to this shopping thread? 👀

Am I honestly the only person that got asked for additional grant details? 😂 It was just a signed declaration form for them to submit to SEAI and answering the following Q's.

- How do you propose to charge the vehicle at your property? [e.g. Tesla Wall Connector, public charging]

- Are you the property owner or tenant?

- In the case of tenant, have you secured permission from the property owner to fit an external domestic charge point to charge your vehicle? [Yes/No, N/A]

- If you are not the property owner, have you secured permission from the property owner/bill owner to allow SEAI access to your electricity consumption? [Yes/No, N/A]

- Please provide your Meter Point Reference Number. [MPRN; can be found at the top of your electricity bill]

- Please provide the name of your Electricity supplier.

Very very odd if the other Irish lads here haven't had this. Am I about to be arrested?
I submitted that all as part of the initial order. For example now I'm thinking of changing electricity suppliers and would have to give them those new details.

You must have done something seriously dodgy 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Bandito
I'd say what's happening is they have our VINs (already on a ship - likely Hyperion Ray or Nabucco as per @hazbot 's research) and have submitted application for SEAI grant but won't allocate them to us until they are approved (SLA 15 days) - they need the SEAI grant approval before they can issue us our final invoices to deduct the €5k grant that SEAI will pay them directly so don't want to match us until they have confirmation of this.

They had to email El @Bandito looking for details for SEAI grant......... probably because he gave some dodgey looking info, and I'd say that's why they needed to do a background check on him and once cleared matched him as an exception

Then @hazbot went for M3P.... there is no grant on that so they matched him already!

And then that leaves the rest of us SR+'s waiting for SEAI grants to be approved before they allocate them?
But El bandito has a vin too, this is getting like CSI Tesla
@Bandito how long after they asked for those details did you get a vin.

• Funny
Reactions: John_IE and Bandito
Shopping, not shipping! 😛

• Funny
Reactions: Abcmsaj
Am I honestly the only person that got asked for additional grant details? 😂 It was just a signed declaration form for them to submit to SEAI and answering the following Q's.

- How do you propose to charge the vehicle at your property? [e.g. Tesla Wall Connector, public charging]

- Are you the property owner or tenant?

- In the case of tenant, have you secured permission from the property owner to fit an external domestic charge point to charge your vehicle? [Yes/No, N/A]

- If you are not the property owner, have you secured permission from the property owner/bill owner to allow SEAI access to your electricity consumption? [Yes/No, N/A]

- Please provide your Meter Point Reference Number. [MPRN; can be found at the top of your electricity bill]

- Please provide the name of your Electricity supplier.

Very very odd if the other Irish lads here haven't had this. Am I about to be arrested?

Now this is even more peculiar..... they are questions for the SEAI EV Home Charger Grant of up to €600 (Electric Vehicle Home Charger Grant). Tesla never asked me any of these, but I applied myself anyway 4-5 weeks back because bought the Tesla Gen 3 wall charger and having it fitted soon.... so SEAI must do a cross-check between the vehicle grant and charger grant to make sure they are legit! Hence why they mustn't have emailed me looking for this because I had already got the approval

Yesterday's came through at precisely 20:24. There's still time.
1636574955541.png

Comes to mind 😂

Now this is even more peculiar..... they are questions for the SEAI EV Home Charger Grant of up to €600 (Electric Vehicle Home Charger Grant). Tesla never asked me any of these, but I applied myself anyway 4-5 weeks back because bought the Tesla Gen 3 wall charger and having it fitted soon.... so SEAI must do a cross-check between the vehicle grant and charger grant to make sure they are legit! Hence why they mustn't have emailed me looking for this because I had already got the approval
I already had grant approval for the home charger..... Got that signed and sealed last month. Charge is actually going in next Thursday