Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It finally happened! Not knowing if the least company would be arranging the delivery, I decided to call Tesla myself.

Originally the lease company had me down for delivery estimated the 12th of December but after my phone call they told me they had me down for home delivery on the 6th of December which I could then change to the 4th of December collection as I want to drive home and experience the motorway and a longer journey.

I too can back up this theory 😂 Emailed Tesla Dublin yesterday and got a response that “Matching” is still in progress and should be completed this week so this week should be the week we know more 🙏🏻
You did better than me. I just got told it wasn’t matched yet and if it still isn’t when matching ends they will get back to me. But no indication when that would be be.

Reactions: BevyBoy and John_IE
Just called Tesla to try and get a Reg No. as collecting 4th Dec. and got the helpful Michael. He said they are working through allocating the cars for 1st week of December collections, so if you car is due to be collected in the 1st week, might be worth giving them a call to force it through, sent me a text confirming it whist on the phone to them.

Just called Tesla to try and get a Reg No. as collecting 4th Dec. and got the helpful Michael. He said they are working through allocating the cars for 1st week of December collections, so if you car is due to be collected in the 1st week, might be worth giving them a call to force it through, sent me a text confirming it whist on the phone to them.
for those already allocated and VIN numbers isseud i wonder what the 'allocating cars' bit means :/ i'm trying to get hold of mine with no joy :~( on chat now seeing if they'll advise but expecting the same message. You'll received a text :~(

I
Hi does anyone recommend any gap insurance providers? And also who have the majority ended up insuring with? Thanks
I used gapinsurance.co.uk
Found them very approachable and they seem to know the gap insurance market and pitfalls very well.
I would suggest you give them a ring and discuss your options with them (I’ve no association with them other than being a 2 times customer
Sorry but I’ve no idea who the “majority” have insured with

Reactions: 8enj
Fab! Thanks, I'll give them a call some time this week.

Yes was feeling confident, until I messaged them this morning and they had absolutely no info whatsoever - just got the same responses I got 3-4 weeks ago!

"Order not matched yet", "Are you still looking for a car asap or 2022?", and "delivery expected in December"..... don't feel confident at all now hearing this word 'expected' when December is only 2 weeks away and still being asked if I am sure I want a car :rolleyes:😂
Been getting that response, for a while now. I think it's a bit of reverse phycology their trying, planting a 22 reg car in your brain. Not working I'll have the car now please! I could nearly build it myself waiting 6 months. El Bandito can rob the parts for me 😜

Reactions: John_IE