Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found out today that when using Tesla Loan I am required to notify Tesla every time I go abroad. So I started looking for external finance options and loooks like I found a better option with lower APR(2.9%). Can tesla loan be cancelled 2 weeks before delivery without affecting my delivery date?

They absolutely do. I have recently (last week) taken out insurance with them that kicks in on collection day, 25/11

There must be some validity to what the Peugeot call agent told me though. Their quote was 66% cheaper :eek: than my cheapest quote from all comparison and direct sites - so something must be broken their end.

HOWEVER

If anyone gets the same spiel as I did from Peugeot, I got a quote from Citroen (same everything, ultimately PSA insurance). I was quoted exactly the same, to the penny, called them up and purchased it right away! But she did leave me on hold to double check due to the value of the vehicle.

Approach with caution and good luck!

There must be some validity to what the Peugeot call agent told me though. Their quote was 66% cheaper :eek: than my cheapest quote from all comparison and direct sites - so something must be broken their end.

HOWEVER

If anyone gets the same spiel as I did from Peugeot, I got a quote from Citroen (same everything, ultimately PSA insurance). I was quoted exactly the same, to the penny, called them up and purchased it right away! But she did leave me on hold to double check due to the value of the vehicle.

Approach with caution and good luck!
Jacob, what do you think about Citroen?

I found out today that when using Tesla Loan I am required to notify Tesla every time I go abroad. So I started looking for external finance options and loooks like I found a better option with lower APR(2.9%). Can tesla loan be cancelled 2 weeks before delivery without affecting my delivery date?
Why would they require you to notify them? I know they say do this but what’s the point for them?

I'm going to start playing hard to get now as the chasing ain't working. If it doesn't come in December I'll have to consider an affair with another Ev supplier.
I'm finding it hard to believe none of the other Irish lads here have been vin matched, how can it be that difficult for them to handle 😂

I got mine on November 3rd, you'd assume that would normally mean that the car is in transit.

Reactions: BevyBoy