Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery text just received - eight days after I booked delivery using the schedule URL (a back door that sounds like it might have been closed now). Simultaneously, received a response to an email I sent them nine days ago chasing for a delivery date as I have a car to sell. So looks like those two actions were linked, and that perhaps delivery SMS messages don't always just go out automatically.
Hi - I see you’re from Suffolk as well. Which delivery locations were you offered? They’re all quite far from us.

Your from Limerick!!!! That explains the dodgy stuff😜

I used a company JFW Renewables, sound lads based in Galway but the lad that fitted it was from Newcastle West.

Zappi charger linked to Solar.
Do you mind me asking how much it cost you? I’m looking at getting solar in and want to get a charger that will work well with it. Got a quote from a dublin crowd for 1500 before the grant 🙈

Last edited:
Hi - I see you’re from Suffolk as well. Which delivery locations were you offered? They’re all quite far from us.

I plumped for Bluewater. None was particularly convenient. I think Brent Cross may have been offered, glad I didn't go for that now it's been shifted to Thorpe Park (IIRC).

We shall have to try to avoid accidentally getting into our identical cars in the same county...

• Funny
Reactions: LeSloth
That's pretty awesome! I was used to how the ID3 worked, having to tap a card, or whatever, to charge. Thanks for that 👍
No, just reverse into sc parking bay, grab the charging lead, press the button on the charge plug (which opens charge flap on car) plug in, chill, charge and cough up via your linked credit card whenever you get c card bill

Reactions: mrsniffles
Interesting - just checking with Tesla on the phone about whether Tesla Financial Services or I would be the registered keeper (I'm leasing through them - and the answer is they will be, which restricts where I can get gap insurance quotes). Ben wouldn't tell me the vessel, though it's one of the four they have docking in the next two weeks and he can see which one it is. He said that is in case it arrives damaged, in which case they will allocate a different car but without affecting my delivery date (not sure how they can guarantee that). He also said he had just woken it up and it had just over 70% charge. I'll report back on what that says when I get it.

Interesting - just checking with Tesla on the phone about whether Tesla Financial Services or I would be the registered keeper (I'm leasing through them - and the answer is they will be, which restricts where I can get gap insurance quotes). Ben wouldn't tell me the vessel, though it's one of the four they have docking in the next two weeks and he can see which one it is. He said that is in case it arrives damaged, in which case they will allocate a different car but without affecting my delivery date (not sure how they can guarantee that). He also said he had just woken it up and it had just over 70% charge. I'll report back on what that says when I get it.
They can remotely wake up your car on the ship!?

I plumped for Bluewater. None was particularly convenient. I think Brent Cross may have been offered, glad I didn't go for that now it's been shifted to Thorpe Park (IIRC).

We shall have to try to avoid accidentally getting into our identical cars in the same county...
We are also picking up from Bluewater next week. 9 days to go!!

Haha yes I just noticed that, looks like we have the same spec 😂