Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received a text to say that final payment is due, and to go to my account to view and pay the invoice.
But there is nothing there, and still says "We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment."

Happened to anyone else?

When you say 'send', are you waiting for an email from them or are you re-downloading the invoice pdf from your account? If not the latter, then try it, they may have updated it. Just an idea...
Yep, tried that. Checked the website. I’ve emailed. I’ve called, texted, used the chat. They ask for payment 7 days prior but if I don’t get the plate they aren’t getting paid. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ScoutKaty
Cash too, but missing reg in final invoice. I think it's down to when the final invoice is generated.
Nice, I spoke to them today and they also came out with the same plate. She said still not docked yet which ties into 2021 Shipping Movements thread. She also said that until they doc they will not be finalised with DVLA until collection. Still was able to get insurance via the Tesla insurance link via Direct Line - which was surprising the cheapest. As always its seems all of the admin and paperwork is done during the shipping phase. I think you hit on a good point there was no point me getting a text as it was already on the invoice .... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Limey
They can remotely wake up your car on the ship!?
Tesla is charging a princely tenner each month for internet connectivity, which could be patchy when on land and not near mobile towers and it will be a long stretch of imagination to think the Tesla has got hardware build in for satellite comms just so some CS can wake it up at sea for free. When at sea the car will effectively be air-gaped for any connectivity for remote access.

Nice, I spoke to them today and they also came out with the same plate. She said still not docked yet which ties into 2021 Shipping Movements thread. She also said that until they doc they will not be finalised with DVLA until collection. Still was able to get insurance via the Tesla insurance link via Direct Line - which was surprising the cheapest. As always its seems all of the admin and paperwork is done during the shipping phase. I think you hit on a good point there was no point me getting a text as it was already on the invoice .... :rolleyes:
I just tried this link as well. It is coming £35 costlier than Peugeot but with less excess so I am happy to go with Direct Link now.

I think we're done lads, apparently allocation will be complete in the next few days so I'd say their tying up loose ends only now. Sh1t will hit the fan now, ordered in August ok about missing Q3 delivery but now Q4 too. I'm not ordering a diamond encrusted Tesla what is so rare about a blue spec SR+😠
Someone on boards.ie rang them today and they were told they’d be allocating vins the rest of this week and into early next week. Now why it takes several days to go through them all is another question. Maybe it involves glass bowls and little balls with order numbers.

Waiting from August is pretty bad, at least I only ordered in October. I know they don’t make as many blue or red models but surely they can’t be that rare.

I think we're done lads, apparently allocation will be complete in the next few days so I'd say their tying up loose ends only now. Sh1t will hit the fan now, ordered in August ok about missing Q3 delivery but now Q4 too. I'm not ordering a diamond encrusted Tesla what is so rare about a blue spec SR+😠
I’m in the same boat unfortunately, waiting for a 3LR in white/black….. called today to be told car still not allocated unfortunately, I ordered mid august 🥲

Reactions: BevyBoy
Someone on boards.ie rang them today and they were told they’d be allocating vins the rest of this week and into early next week. Now why it takes several days to go through them all is another question. Maybe it involves glass bowls and little balls with order numbers.

Waiting from August is pretty bad, at least I only ordered in October. I know they don’t make as many blue or red models but surely they can’t be that rare.
Maybe my guy missed the daily memo?

I’ll be keeping a close eye on your orders movement’s so, I ordered blue too 🙈 being the stalker I am I called Tesla again today and got a very unhelpful guy that said matching is still on going and they will contact me when I have been assigned a VIN (same old ding ding) I did ask will I get delivered in December and he said yes they will deliver in December as thats the month estimated, I dunno to I believe him after hearing of your experience!

Reactions: BevyBoy
I’ll be keeping a close eye on your orders movement’s so, I ordered blue too 🙈 being the stalker I am I called Tesla again today and got a very unhelpful guy that said matching is still on going and they will contact me when I have been assigned a VIN (same old ding ding) I did ask will I get delivered in December and he said yes they will deliver in December as thats the month estimated, I dunno to I believe him after hearing of your experience!
Maybe it the time waiting and being on this forum, but gone past giving the benefit of the doubt now.

Reactions: John_IE

Got my txt this morning to arrange delivery. Two options 10th Dec or 13th Dec.

Reactions: John_IE and BevyBoy