Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, the Hypervolt installer never mentioned any change in the charging plug for newer M3s. Has it changed?
Apparently, yep ... thread about it here. Worth checking with the installer.

Apparently, yep ... thread about it here. Worth checking with the installer.

Oh I hope my Hypervolt version 2 is okay

On the subject of chargers - we have a BP Chargemaster installed for my wife's hybrid - assume this is ok for charging my M3 when it arrives ?

IMG_20211007_080107.jpg

Got my reg number on Friday and delivery scheduled for 29th November. M3 LR white/black 19" sport wheels. Hypervolt installation completed 2 weeks ago, so I'm all set to go. Going to be a long week........!
Got my collection from Cribbs on 29th…still waiting for the reg….
starting to get excited, but still wonder if I have made the right decision spending over £50K on an EV🙈😂

Pick mine up from Bluewater on Wednesday, have my registration number and insurance all ready. Can’t now stop thinking about my first drive on Wednesday of my new car! So guys I really do understand how you feel if you are still weeks away from the same position.
Me too on Wednesday but from Space Centre. It's been a long wait from deciding to take the Tesla plunge at the begging of the year. Kept prevaricating between M3 and used MS, then waited to see the arrival of some of the other new evs from Kia, VW and Hyundai but nothing lived up to the big T. Then decided to wait for Berlin to come on stream but after getting a trade in value from Tesla at £3k more than valued at being of the year I couldn't wait any longer! Hit the button 28th Sept. SR+ basic spec.

11:30 for me
Yay! Looks like a TMC day out 😁
Yes, when it works. My one seems to lock up and not detect the vehicle plugged in more often than not and I have to power cycle it before it works again :mad:
Oh, never heard of / had that. My wife has had her CLA just over a year now and charges pretty much daily, without fault (to date!). Have you had anyone out to look at it?

Delivery all confirmed via Tesla themselves via text and cs so I have no doubt it’ll be delivered that day. I just wanted to know if anyone else leasing has actually had a VIN/Reg text or do only the lease company get that info?
Mines a salary sacrifice lease. I got a text from Tesla confirming vin and reg last Thursday (18th) for delivery on dec 1st. The lease company email said I won’t see the car in the app until delivery day - I think they need signature from me indicating successful delivery/acceptance of the vehicle..

Hi all,

I see that some people's Tesla App requests access to the phone's bluetooth at some point. What is this event linked to? When the car lands in the UK and is being prepared for delivery, or something else?

Thanks
I believe it's when your car is assigned, it happened for me directly after I noticed the VIN in the source code :) Hope this helps.

Reactions: robbo100