Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keep us informed if you have any issues, I'm collecting this week too, so be good to know any areas we need to pay special attention too :)
100% will be posting an updating when it arrives tomorrow. Hopefully clear up any potential batch issues, the battery and heated rears/wheel situation for the SR+. Just praying this paint thing isnt going to rear its ugly head now 😂

Where did you get this from? SR+ does not have fogs, or the extra speakers/sub that’s in LR.
I said tweeters, not sub ;) The tweeters are installed on LR and SR, but on SR theyre not connected, given theyre enabling heated steering and rear seats, theres speculation that the tweeters will be re-activated, there is also speculation they will have fogs.

There have been no SR+ collections yet afaik, other than 1 that I know of, so we're still waiting for reports of changes.

Yes, remember that delivery/collection photos go in the "UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection And Delivery Experiences" thread......

@bioshox Don't worry about the paint issue, you ordered white, so you won't see it anyway! 😂
hahahaha
No text but I spoke to Emma on chat and she provided my Registration Number. Literally as soon as she sent it, I got a text through…

Not long now!! Good luck to the folks collecting and taking delivery this week, we’ll all be thoroughly disappointed if we don’t get a disgusting amount of photos!
not had the chat box on teslas website all day!!!!

Having been given a collection date of Nov 15th using the URL "hack", and then forced to reschedule to Dec 13th (because Tesla said the car would still be on the boat), I got a text indicating that the car had landed at the dock on Sunday at 18:30.

I phoned today to see if the appointment can be brought forwards if the car is now in the UK and was offered the 10th December as the earliest possible collection (Bluewater). It is only 3 days earlier, but of course I went for it.

Now I only have 16 days, 16 hours and 51 minutes to wait. It feels nice to be picking it up before a weekend rather than after!

I feel a little disappointed that the system offered the 13th Dec as the earliest collection, when the 10th was available, and think I would have probably got a date earlier than the 10th, had they given me all the available collection slots, but we are where we are, and I am just excited now to be honest. 16 days doesn't seem out of reach anymore!