Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having been given a collection date of Nov 15th using the URL "hack", and then forced to reschedule to Dec 13th (because Tesla said the car would still be on the boat), I got a text indicating that the car had landed at the dock on Sunday at 18:30.

I phoned today to see if the appointment can be brought forwards if the car is now in the UK and was offered the 10th December as the earliest possible collection (Bluewater). It is only 3 days earlier, but of course I went for it.

Now I only have 16 days, 16 hours and 51 minutes to wait. It feels nice to be picking it up before a weekend rather than after!

I feel a little disappointed that the system offered the 13th Dec as the earliest collection, when the 10th was available, and think I would have probably got a date earlier than the 10th, had they given me all the available collection slots, but we are where we are, and I am just excited now to be honest. 16 days doesn't seem out of reach anymore!
When they phoned me to confirm my collection this Friday, I asked if I could collect earlier (based on the fact that my colleague is getting his tomorrow! From the same place).

They told me that mine wasn’t due into the collection centre on the truck until Thursday afternoon/evening, so Friday was the earliest I could have.

When they phoned me to confirm my collection this Friday, I asked if I could collect earlier (based on the fact that my colleague is getting his tomorrow! From the same place).

They told me that mine wasn’t due into the collection centre on the truck until Thursday afternoon/evening, so Friday was the earliest I could have.
If that's how the dates are calculated then I guess mine wont be sat there until next Weds afternoon. These getting moved forward is likely as the logistics of trucks hadn't been finalised :(

Having been given a collection date of Nov 15th using the URL "hack", and then forced to reschedule to Dec 13th (because Tesla said the car would still be on the boat), I got a text indicating that the car had landed at the dock on Sunday at 18:30.

I phoned today to see if the appointment can be brought forwards if the car is now in the UK and was offered the 10th December as the earliest possible collection (Bluewater). It is only 3 days earlier, but of course I went for it.

Now I only have 16 days, 16 hours and 51 minutes to wait. It feels nice to be picking it up before a weekend rather than after!

I feel a little disappointed that the system offered the 13th Dec as the earliest collection, when the 10th was available, and think I would have probably got a date earlier than the 10th, had they given me all the available collection slots, but we are where we are, and I am just excited now to be honest. 16 days doesn't seem out of reach anymore!
yes, this was my old slot.

I managed to go forward to the 8th - this was done yesterday.

Brilliant, delighted for you man!

What’s your new colour and spec?

We might have to go back to the other thread to discuss before Mr.M puts us on a ship outta here!

Yep lets move over here instead 👍

I've just stuck with base SR+ with no extras, but actually in MSM - I haven't seen this colour in real world which is why I never considered it, but looks great on youtube and seems very popular so hoping its nice! 😂

EDIT - just remembered your the same but with white interior........ you better have good taste choosing MSM because I'm the same too 😂

Reactions: Bandito
Irish lads getting sorted it seems, they must of heard about our gang and it filled them with fear 😎

Delighted for you John!
Yeah they seem to be getting a lot of Dec-2021 cancellations from people who want a 221 reg plate instead (I can see why they didn't want to bring in loads of cars in December now)

So still hope for people waiting!

Don't think people cancelling realise when they say Feb its more than likely end of Mar based on trend.... and that they can only match you if a car matching exact spec comes in - so it could easily even be June if your unlucky.... And then at end of Mar-2021 they could end up like us begging for cancellations and changing colour anyway because need a car 🤣

I've just stuck with base SR+ with no extras, but actually in MSM - I haven't seen this colour in real world which is why I never considered it, but looks great on youtube and seems very popular so hoping its nice! 😂

EDIT - just remembered your the same but with white interior........ you better have good taste choosing MSM because I'm the same too 😂
I actually took a switch to black (with white interior) but I do have a fondness still for the midnight silver with the black trim, saw one driving home from work today and all

No text but I spoke to Emma on chat and she provided my Registration Number. Literally as soon as she sent it, I got a text through…

Not long now!! Good luck to the folks collecting and taking delivery this week, we’ll all be thoroughly disappointed if we don’t get a disgusting amount of photos!
I had a text while I was stuck in traffic on my way home this afternoon, no reg number, Just telling me to pay up lol

• Funny
Reactions: ChorleyTesl4
And therefore able to show what LR battery is supplied into the UK in Q4. Same as Q3, LG 75 kWh

View attachment 736354

How do I unlike? :) TBH I was a bit snarky about this battery thing previously but im also seeing stuff about different charging rates & cold weather performance on the new packs in EU? I think there must be a reason why we are still getting these and maybe having the known good one that has been tuned up in software is not the end of the world... just glad to get the car at this point! One week to go!

Congrats, but I'm actually raging with Tesla now everyone is getting sorted except for the one with the longest waiting time. I've informed them by mail I would except a different spec (no reply) can't get through on the landline. So only could get Kevin and he said he'd pass it on to the CS delivery team. What a load of b*llix wondering what I did I do to them.

Randomly checked my app / account for the 53,763,834th time today, as always and new documents aplenty in my account

The documents clearly show (due to my trade in vehicle) Tesla owing me money and tye value in brackets ala (£X,XXX) however stating that I need to lay the final amount before 29/11 into their bank account

Sure this is normal and will call them tomorrow,.but anyone else have / had this?

Cheers

View attachment 736033

Interested to know the outcome of this as mine is exactly the same yet I don’t have those documents - I’m using the equity as down payment (plus banking some also)

Identical situation to you - all be it there’s a green tick stating final payment was received 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just to update ...

Finally managed to get through to CS this afternoon and they confirmed the paperwork clearly shows Tesla owe me money.

He even put me on hold and spoke to a colleague then came back and admitted it was very confusing but to “Ignore it, clearly an overpayment coming from “us""

Same advice (ignore) the outstanding payment on the "overview" section of my account

Was also told nothing to sign at this stage, the finance agreement was for review only and a further copy could be sent a week before collection and could be digitally signed.

While I had them in the phone I so asked about registration plate (I'll be putting a personal plate on but was curious and need it for the insurance) - he checked my account and said it was allocated yesterday but they hadn't texted it yet .......

He texted me the reg number while I was on the phone to him !

So all good and looking forward to the 7th!

Screenshot_20211123-195030.jpg