Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just signed it. Don't think it matters when you do it.
From contract:

You have the right to withdraw from the credit agreement before the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive a copy of the executed agreement that is the agreement signed by you and us.

Doesnt say anything about being able to withdraw upto 14 days after you receive the car. - which someone else on this forum said you could do. I'm just thinking if you got into a bit of bother on the car and needed to jump ship, if they send you their signed version before you see the car then your 14 day return goes up in flames before you actually get the car.

I might be wrong though.

20th as well! Noticed that too - seems odd location but to be fair it’s so tight at the service centre it makes sense

Looks like I've lost my charm, rang tesla to try move my delivery from the Monday, said it couldn't be moved earlier 🥲

On the bright side, She did mention that all the Irish registrations were sorted today for the cars set for delivery on December 10th so shouldn't be too long before I have mine. I was told a lot of Irish people had their deliveries pushed to Feb/March so I should take my 13th and run with it 🤪

Knowing our luck ours are on Hyperion Ray doing donuts off coast of Portugal 🙈😂

1637854295473.png

Reactions: dave8089
Delivery scheduled for Dec 8th, just received a text saying that due to poor weather, it needs to be rescheduled and I should choose a new delivery date. when I log in, there are no options to do so.

A bit annoyed to say the least as I had made several arrangements around that date :mad:

Same, mine was scheduled for delivery on the 3rd Dec - now pushed to the 8th for the same reason
Delivery scheduled for Dec 8th, just received a text saying that due to poor weather, it needs to be rescheduled and I should choose a new delivery date. when I log in, there are no options to do so.

A bit annoyed to say the least as I had made several arrangements around that date :mad:

Darn... Same for me :/ and like you the link in the text just leads to a 'Delivery Appointment Scheduled' page asking me to make sure I've completed all pre-delivery tasks (which I have)... no option to re-schedule anywhere and date is currently the same as it was before... let us know if any of you get a chance to actually re-schedule or if you're having a new date handed to you!

Same, mine was scheduled for delivery on the 3rd Dec - now pushed to the 8th for the same reason
This has me worried now. I’m scheduled for the 8th at Leicester but if everything gets pushed to the right it’s probably going to slip mine too?

I’m going abroad on the 11th for a week which is so unhelpful (but it’s a birthday surprise from my other half…) I’m working out if I can ask someone to collect it for me, but the FAQ seems to suggest if it’s financed (says lease but I’ve got PCP so not sure if it’s the same rules) the owner has to be there.

I haven’t seen anything to suggest they are still doing collections from the 18th onwards .. don’t I only have a 7 day window?

Darn... Same for me :/ and like you the link in the text just leads to a 'Delivery Appointment Scheduled' page asking me to make sure I've completed all pre-delivery tasks (which I have)... no option to re-schedule anywhere and date is currently the same as it was before... let us know if any of you get a chance to actually re-schedule or if you're having a new date handed to you!
FYI - managed to find Emma on chat who was able to re-schedule for 8/12. Relieved it wasn’t a whopper of a delay!

Same for me in Scotland. Original delivery date was 7th and pushed back to the 10th due to poor weather ! Poor weather where I wonder .
At least it’s not a huge delay but like you had it booked in for ceramic coating which I’ll now need to try and reschedule

Same for me in Scotland. Original delivery date was 7th and pushed back to the 10th due to poor weather ! Poor weather where I wonder .
At least it’s not a huge delay but like you had it booked in for ceramic coating which I’ll now need to try and reschedule
My delivery (Black M3 SR+) is scheduled for 8th Dec at the Leicester Space Centre but not had any texts from Tesla to say it needs to change. On another note, I had to call CS to get my number plate so I could set up my insurance. I did also ask about the rest heated seats being auto activated as I’ve heard some rumours Tesla were pushing out the activation for free but the CS rep said I’d have to pay the £300 upgrade fee. Can anyone confirm for sure that the upgrade is being freely applied on recent M3 SR+ cars?

Got this text yesterday…”Tesla Update - Payment for your Model 3 is now due. Please log in to your Tesla Account to see your invoice and payment details. Payment must be cleared at least 7 days prior to your appointment or it may be postponed. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected], including your order reference RN123456789. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.”

Guess it’s time to pony up,…. The payee details can’t be verified on my royal bank of Scotland on line account, I’ve transferred £1 over to confirm the account. Does anyone know how long it takes to appear on the balance?