Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So long folks I put down an order for Ioniq 5 today (Vin assigned) for Jan delivery, in hindsight I should have put the order for both in August.

I tried to push for a guaranteed delivery in Feb and couldn't get it and to be honest with all the messing around that's gone on I don't trust the Tesla business model and no good for my sanity

Enjoy yer cars all and the Irish Limerick Tesla Crew I'll be keeping an eye out for ye and attempt to run ye off the road in January ;)
Please block this man from the forums 😂

So long folks I put down an order for Ioniq 5 today (Vin assigned) for Jan delivery, in hindsight I should have put the order for both in August.

I tried to push for a guaranteed delivery in Feb and couldn't get it and to be honest with all the messing around that's gone on I don't trust the Tesla business model and no good for my sanity

Enjoy yer cars all and the Irish Limerick Tesla Crew I'll be keeping an eye out for ye and attempt to run ye off the road in January ;)
I’m shocked! All the best, see you into the rear mirror 😜

Reactions: stiopa and BevyBoy
So excited to pick up next Wednesday…train ticket ready!
Not got insurance documents yet though…
Question;
Should I get the car detailed as soon as I get the car or just do autoglym ceramic spray first to protect over winter then get it proper sorted later?
Do they move cars to the tent just before collection so you can check the car without being soaked or get windfreeze?

Can't blame you at all after all the issues and delays you've gone through! You chose a fantastic car too, it's what I'd have gone for if I didn't get the M3.
Love the future retro look of the Ioniq 5 far better than the 3 to be honest, but I'm a tech geek through and through primarily, so it had to be the Tesla in the end!

Which version/colour did you go for?

Reactions: BevyBoy
Can't blame you at all after all the issues and delays you've gone through! You chose a fantastic car too, it's what I'd have gone for if I didn't get the M3.
Love the future retro look of the Ioniq 5 far better than the 3 to be honest, but I'm a tech geek through and through primarily, so it had to be the Tesla in the end!

Which version/colour did you go for?
Yeah Automotive tech geek too so that's why I went for the Tesla. Went Black Premium, to be honest too Ioniq 5 is a bit more practical for a young family, I was have a telsa mid life crisis ;)

Guys. It’s only the colour coat that missing from the sill section, that white is the primer. It’s not going to rust.

I work and have worked with/in car body shops for the last 18 years.

I have seen very similar “issues” on VWG and Mercedes’ product over the years. Inside door shuts, etc.

The inner wings and behind the wheel arch liners will look just like that, and aren’t going to rust.

Not saying it’s right to not flag with Tesla, but no need to lose your mind over it.

Just received a text that the car is available earlier than expected - picked 4th instead of the original 9th Dec collection at Leicester - whoop! Only challenge is that charger won't be installed until the 8th so will have to make do with supercharger/work charging until
Just received a text that the car is available earlier than expected - picked 4th instead of the original 9th Dec collection at Leicester - whoop! Only challenge is that charger won't be installed until the 8th so will have to make do with supercharger/work charging until then.
Same for me. Feeling quite lucky! hope it doesn’t change. I’m now the 4th instead of the 8th.

Reactions: Big_D