Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cleaned and Polished my car today after Friday collection in rain. It is real beauty.
IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

Evening,
Ordered M3 RWD Midnight silver on 11 Nov. A trade in was agreed but can't even seen an estimated timescale - should I have anything shown?
Thanks
Evening, I ordered M3 RWD Midnight silver with 19" wheels on 22-Sept, no vehicle assigned yet, apparently vehicles are sometimes assigned to orders not starting with the oldest order first. Think I'm experiencing this myself.

Evening, I ordered M3 RWD Midnight silver with 19" wheels on 22-Sept, no vehicle assigned yet, apparently vehicles are sometimes assigned to orders not starting with the oldest order first. Think I'm experiencing this myself.
That is indeed very much the case. Tesla make whatever they want and assign orders to cars rather than the other way around. If you’re lucky enough to order something they’re already making anyway you’ll get your car early. Apparently adding a tow hitch can cause massive delays.

That is indeed very much the case. Tesla make whatever they want and assign orders to cars rather than the other way around. If you’re lucky enough to order something they’re already making anyway you’ll get your car early. Apparently adding a tow hitch can cause massive delays.
Yeh, totally understand their way of producing cars as it's probably much more efficient than building cars to order like other manufacturers. I just think the minimum they could do is assign vehicles specs to orders starting with the oldest order first, I know someone who ordered same spec as me after myself and has a vehicle assigned that's all.

Yeh, totally understand their way of producing cars as it's probably much more efficient than building cars to order like other manufacturers. I just think the minimum they could do is assign vehicles specs to orders starting with the oldest order first, I know someone who ordered same spec as me after myself and has a vehicle assigned that's all.
That would be building to order, which they don’t do. If you’re seeing people getting cars with the exact spec you ordered before you except they ordered after you then you need to speak to Tesla CS.

Anyone know that the recommended long range LG battery best practices are?

Should you leave it plugged in? Should you only charge to 70-80% etc
Only the standard range has no daily limit and setting a schedule the car will only charge when it's set to. So safe to leave plugged in.
What I would like to know is, if the car is plugged in and not charging and you warm the car, does that use mains power or battery power?