Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen a lot of people saying Tesla delivery is stretched so people are having to collect in some instances.

With that in mind, I'm near Oxford and the car as an LB reg plate. If I have to collect, any idea where I should expect to collect the car from?

Thanks

Last edited:
92752066-2268-45AB-BD8D-35E53540BBA2.jpeg
The heated steering wheel and rear seats are in guys!

I know you've had your estimated time but Tesla previously told me that it could be anywhere between 8 and the end of the day, which according to them is 8pm, so still plenty of time for it to turn up! They may have had traffic issues etc.

Where are you based?
To report back, M3LR did arrive around 19:30. All I can say is wow.

Did all of the ROI deliveries get kicked to the 14th - 16th? I got the notification there the other day. Have been off and on so probably missed it.
Still Monday December 13th for me.... at this stage anyway!

Although giving my car is due into the country until Friday evening I'm sort of expecting a phone call at some point to say its slipped. I've booked the day off and sorted the train so this most definitely better not happen 😂

Hi, those of you who have recently picked up a M3LR, can you confirm whether it does or doesn't come with mud flaps? I always thought mud flaps were not included, but I've seen a few videos online where people have been surprised that they got mud flaps and it appeared they weren't expecting them!

13 days to go.....
Yes. Front mud flaps have been supplied for at least a couple of quarters now. The short ones are already fitted, with the extensions left in the boot for you to fit if you wish (you won't want to ;))

I've had a text from Tesla, not sure if this is the reminder people talk of?

Just said:

Your model 3 is scheduled for collection on the 9th - then covered the reg and vin again - said familiarise yourself with these shitty videos from us. Said we dont register the car with the DVLA to ensure you continue to have problems when insuring the car - from Luke.

Just said:

Your model 3 is scheduled for collection on the 9th - then covered the reg and vin again - said familiarise yourself with these shitty videos from us. Said we dont register the car with the DVLA to ensure you continue to have problems when insuring the car - from Luke.
Same here got the message today.

Reactions: Oxstock
Finally received the final invoice from Tesla. Sent £100 to check routing was correct. The money arrived in my Tesla account within a couple of hours (I was not checking exactly), which was a relief. Now fully paid and waiting for delivery date 15th to arrive. No movement on delivery unfortunately. Thank god F1 is keeping my mind off the Tesla arrival.
Black M3P

Still Monday December 13th for me.... at this stage anyway!

Although giving my car is due into the country until Friday evening I'm sort of expecting a phone call at some point to say its slipped. I've booked the day off and sorted the train so this most definitely better not happen 😂
I got an email so you might not be able to avoid it that way. But its the same week so you could be ok.

Yeah got mine too, currently 9th Dec collection - though did email them to make sure the V5 has my name on instead of my company to make the insurance exercise easier and they said it's not due in Thorpe Park 'a couple of days' before the appointment, but if there's a chance to get it earlier then they'll let me know.

So going to hold off sorting out dumping the old car at Cazoo and insurance on Monday...in the hope that I get a text before...otherwise after that point it'll have to be Thursday.

Not had Luke on either of the two emails I've sent to Tesla so far...is that a good thing?