Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my waiting is almost over , delivery is tomorrow.

Ordered on 2nd August and had to cancel 2 days before delivery last month , my company was taken over and the new owners wouldn't pay cash for the car and wanted to lease one instead , luckily ALD found one quickly ( minus the sport wheels)

Just had my my text saying delivery is tomorrow , but no text saying may be missing parts ( fingers crossed)

I've had my home charger installed since September finally get to use it

Counting down the hours
M3 LR blue black interior

Well my waiting is almost over , delivery is tomorrow.

Ordered on 2nd August and had to cancel 2 days before delivery last month , my company was taken over and the new owners wouldn't pay cash for the car and wanted to lease one instead , luckily ALD found one quickly ( minus the sport wheels)

Just had my my text saying delivery is tomorrow , but no text saying may be missing parts ( fingers crossed)

I've had my home charger installed since September finally get to use it

Counting down the hours
M3 LR blue black interior
Strange we have not received the text. Similar situation whereby I ordered last week of November and apparently ALD had some stock so possibly they bought a number from Tesla that were built earlier this year? Does your reg start with AK? Mine does and therefore was registered in Southampton but delivered out of Leicester?

Strange we have not received the text. Similar situation whereby I ordered last week of November and apparently ALD had some stock so possibly they bought a number from Tesla that were built earlier this year? Does your reg start with AK? Mine does and therefore was registered in Southampton but delivered out of Leicester?
No I have NG as I am in th North East guessing it's been registered in Newcastle

Congrats Onearmedbandit!!

Glad it went so well and no issues with the car bar the usb shortages - fingers crossed for the rest of us, Monday morning feels years away!

What’s the situation with your rear lights? Did you get the new or older set up?

Also, how many days ago did you get you licence plate number?
Newer set (two reversing lights?)

I transferred the final payment into the bank on Tuesday morning. They got onto the registration team so I had the reg that night and by Wed I was able to tax it (next working day).

Reactions: John_IE
Just got a text from AnyVan - delivery is due between 13:57 and 17:57 tomorrow!

toad-hype-overload.gif

Quick question if I may, I am booked to collect my car from the Trafford Centre on Monday. I received the documentsd through onto my app this afternoon and am confused with the pre contract agreement, at the bottom of the form it requires a signiture, do I print and scan or is it info only and I sign on delivery?

Thankyou

Hi all, picked p mine today from TP, was booked for 2pm, got there an hour early, and was away at 1313, all very simple. Car had 48% charge. All seems fine the UI takes a bit of getting used to.

All panels seem ok and was clean both inside and out, all very please so far.

Fit all the accessories tomorrow

thanks

Hash
Did it have the front USC ports and wireless charger?

Hi all, picked p mine today from TP, was booked for 2pm, got there an hour early, and was away at 1313, all very simple. Car had 48% charge. All seems fine the UI takes a bit of getting used to.

All panels seem ok and was clean both inside and out, all very please so far.

Fit all the accessories tomorrow

thanks

Hash
Also, what rear lights did you get...were they large or small turn indicators?

I'm off to Thorpe Park tomorrow for 12pm collection 😬...interesting to see if vehicles being collected today have any missing/older bits 🤔

Tesla redeemed themselves for delaying my Collection...I'll be chauffeur driven in a Model S...great stuff! 😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-195708_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-195708_Messages.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 90