Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks. Bought a battery powered ring compressor for the boot. Wife has an old 12v one in her polo and its always a faff winding the cable up and getting around to all the wheels, so I sprang a bit extra for the portable version. On discount at amazon so £39 I think.

does repair foam work on acoustic tyres?

At least you have the advantage of the ALD tracker site as a fleet customer. I don't even have that. Once ALD took over my order in early January I have had literally nothing to go by. Happy waiting my friend. Maybe pass the time buying some accessories. There are some great suggestions on this thread 😆
In case this helps anybody. I just received an email from Tesla stating that my final invoice is available and this now shows my registration plate number (WGZ nnnn as it is NI). I am due to collect in Belfast on 3 March so today is exactly 13 days prior. Full payment due 7 days before delivery. Now I have to go and rob the piggy bank ;).
Enjoy Terry….I suspect you will!

Thanks for this. Does that boot liner leave you with a pocket on the side? I know some people buy a Velcro attachment to achieve a big pocket there but I’m wondering if that liner would do it for me. 2 jobs in 1 if so!
I did spot this particular comment from a reviewer

1645187171944.png

I also ordered the velcro pocket to from ali express. Fiver.

1645187005535.png

I had time to wait. Some places on amazon wanting double digit £££. mad.

Once I have the car I'll be happy to share all the accessory pics if it's helpful for anyone getting >March

Reactions: NSS89 and RH94LFC
IRELAND Deliveries: With so many Tesla ships on the high seas, I am hopeful that some communications start coming from Tesla about March deliveries. It does not appear (unless I am wrong) that these have started to happen and in my chats with Tesla they had previously indicated that we should hear something in February. I expect this is in line with others experience fro anticipated March deliveries?
I was told in chat that the delivery message might come end of February, beginning of March for the March deliveries

Reactions: JOL1
Yes, they'll know it's a lease from the RN number. But the one I spoke to on chat just asked me to confirm the vehicle config, then they were happy to give me an update (although the update was that there was no update haha).
The best one though was I somehow got through on the US chat one day, and the advisor there told me the ALD Tesla login email address and to use that to check my vehicle status!!
thats really interesting. are you able to share the email address? Was it generic? I'm also waiting on an ALD lease :)

Ah well, fingers crossed for both of us then 😬
My order via Tuskers is due to be delivered March 14th (ordered mid Nov). Tesla wouldn’t speak to me directly until Tuskers had completed all their checks and given them “lease authorisation”. If Tesla can’t talk to you yet, it could mean that Tuskers still have some boxes to tick.

Mine was held up for a short while due to the vehicle license check. Keep chasing them.

Afternoon all

Has anyone experienced ordering to delivery via Tusker?

I placed an order for M3 LR (blue, black, aero) on 8 December but I don’t think they actually placed the order with Tesla until 6th January.

At that point they gave me EDD “mid-March” and I received an invitation from Tesla to set up my account.

Since then, I’ve heard nothing. Tusker have no updates since 6th Jan and restate the mid-March date any time I ask, and Tesla say they won’t share any updates unless Tusker authorise them to speak with the customer. They did say that based on my order date a March delivery was “still possible”.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and had any luck getting more details from Tusker or Tesla?

Cheers!
When did you get your RN number? This should be confirmation as to when the order was placed. I placed a lease order in the afternoon and I got the RN text the next day.

I think I have been very restrained and not spoken to Tesla Chat this week 😂
Restraint ran out this lunchtime seeing so many receiving delivery windows reaching to the end of March.
Chatted with Katy (who I haven't chatted with before). She seemed really nice, but wasn't able to help me much.
She then offered to speak with her manager to find out what she could and come back to me....then terminated the chat :oops:
Back to the waiting game!

I think I have been very restrained and not spoken to Tesla Chat this week 😂
Restraint ran out this lunchtime seeing so many receiving delivery windows reaching to the end of March.
Chatted with Katy (who I haven't chatted with before). She seemed really nice, but wasn't able to help me much.
She then offered to speak with her manager to find out what she could and come back to me....then terminated the chat :oops:
Back to the waiting game!
Some get updates and others don’t and some have more luck speaking to chat/phone as others. I have decided it’s a bit of a lottery. I think it’s a case of sitting and waiting. Maybe things will move on when cars land in the uk. I don’t think having a vin helps much as my mate was assigned a vina bud then a week before he picked his up, his delivery was put back a week and the vin changed.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
M3LR White/Areo. Ordered Feb 8th with website showing Est. March Delivery. RN received two days later at 9am on 10th Feb. Website updated later that day with Est. November delivery. Lease company confirmed my delivery now moved to November. Now I'm without a car for 8 months and now liable for 8 months of mystery BiK tax for 25-26 whatever that might be. Asked if I want to buy bigger wheels or paint to speed up delivery. Most non triumphant.

thats really interesting. are you able to share the email address? Was it generic? I'm also waiting on an ALD lease :)
I didn't save it, but it was a fairly obvious combination of ALD, Tesla and Orders with underscores :) I don't think it would do you much good, I suspect they purely use it to log in to the Tesla website, unless you want to try and guess their password or spam them with messages!

Reactions: jmhumphreys
My order via Tuskers is due to be delivered March 14th (ordered mid Nov). Tesla wouldn’t speak to me directly until Tuskers had completed all their checks and given them “lease authorisation”. If Tesla can’t talk to you yet, it could mean that Tuskers still have some boxes to tick.

Mine was held up for a short while due to the vehicle license check. Keep chasing them.
Ah yeah, I only got the licence check email from them yesterday 😱😩

When did you get your RN number? This should be confirmation as to when the order was placed. I placed a lease order in the afternoon and I got the RN text the next day.
I only got the RN number from Tesla on 7 January, almost a month after placing the order with Tusker. I also only just got a licence check email yesterday after chasing them. Hope this doesn’t hold things up and push me out of my March delivery…

Yep I took a while on these to.

Ended up with Trunk liner :

standard amazon edition, I quite like the look of this, and it feels loose enough to get to the sub trunk, but sturdy enough for me to sling my guitars and amps in with a non stick component. Looks good, and nice reviews and it fits 2022! I was tempted by the 3d maxpider clones, but, I think they're great but too thick of me. I just need something to protect carpet and make the space waterproof.

Ordered the rubber 2021 / 2022 sub trunk and frunk mats individually at ali express: Got to be careful you do get the 2021/2022 variant.
HERE

I just need something that is waterproof, and can contain the odd spillage. I'll be using sub trunk organiser anyway for cans and components.

For sub trunk (rear), I'm intending to keep the charge cables / cleaning stuff / tyre emergency repair bottles, and ring digital air compressor etc so need something to stop it all rattling about. You'll be hard pushed to find something more optimally sized for £15 than this:

50x32 cm x 27cm organiser with rounded bottoms. I tested on the sub trunk floor mat, as I need it to fit on that within the sub trunk... and it's cm perfect for size leaving a little wriggle room either side (about 1.5cm each side).

It's all personal preference though. These'll do me without breaking the bank any more than it already is 😁
Cheers for the links, liked your recommendations so much I went ahead and ordered, Ali Express about half the price of Amazon, I have just had confirmation of order being shipped, out of interest can you remember how long yours took to ship over?

• Love
Reactions: Snowy77