Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay...... I can't see where the pickup reference is on the web/app.

I chose Bluewater a while back after clearing the "Prepare for Delivery" section.

Next 2 options left are "Payment" and "Delivery" but I have no reference where ill be getting it from.😯
You have to access it from a desktop or rotate your phone to landscape mode. Then click to expand the first « Delivery location » section at the top

I paid £245 but I had to set it up myself - he was 'just an electrician'! It was quite a long way (20 metres) from the consumer unit though.
Something I am planing to do as well. Did 1st and 2nd fix when I fitted our kitchen. I was supervised by a local electrician who then joined it all to the consumer unit. Great experience but I never want to do that again 🙃

Can I ask what did you go for and how was the setting up? (sorry mods if this is off topic 😊)

Nor can I. I just put it down to Tesla not having fully decided where I'll be collecting from so far, despite me initially requesting NEC Birmingham.

I don't have a "Delivery Location" section at the top of my RN account page.
I just tried again on mine, it gets worse :D
C9B4D0D4-DEE3-4765-A057-B186B768F087.jpeg

I’ve been quoted £350 to install a Tesla Gen3 wall connector in the Worcestershire area, which seemed a good deal.

Obviously that’s install only, had to get the charger beforehand so £800 total.
Yes that is decent. I paid £310 to a local electrician who's done a fair bit of work for us and is also a friend.

That was for 2x Wall connectors and a PEN fault detection device which was about £120.

The cabling was already in, he replaced my old charger and split the wire so I can run 2 chargers (already have a MS - soon to add MY)

Reactions: Daedalus
Joining this conversation :)

MYLR MSM/Black/Gemini

Ordered in April, original delivery was June 15th - 30th, moved to June 26th - 30th a few weeks ago, and now just changed today to July 2022

Was surprised I was holding the June shorter date after reading this thread given I ordered in April, but alas - no more.

Trying to plan summer excursions around a car delivery date is quite painful!

Reactions: Daedalus