Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm dreading this day in 2/3 weeks time, hopefully I'll have a VIN by then though! Just hoping that process doesn't put me to the back of the queue and they transfer the order ok as I put it as a cash sale when I ordered. Fingers crossed!
I have had this conversation with them about the queue, I was told they have never had a RN transfer put to the back, they always hold their place. And I can still collect from the same Tesla showroom.

Reactions: Fezza
Insurance for Tesla has gone down .. didn't quite break the sub £500 barrier for the car

1651240213475.png

At this point, will orders in Feb/march be built already? I ask because I'm hoping to get the latest updates....new rear tail lights, Ryzen, heated wiper rest, 12V lithium...
No cars exist yet even for Q3 2022. China has probably just rolled out our June deliveries.

The 12v lithium, Ryzen, heated wiper rest are all now default spec. The tail lights aren't official in any capacity. We have seen brand new cars made with and without the new tail lights. It's just a dice roll. Tesla have to make official the new tail lights before expecting them on new delivered cars, which they aren't doing. Unfortunately Tesla making something official, and reports from youtube on changes are different things :D

Safe to say we're all keeping fingers and toes crossed for the new lights, better for light show! 😁☺️

Earlier today the source code of my orders page has changed slightly from containing:

"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true

to
"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false

I'd been told this being true was a sign there is no vin, but I'm not sure the inverse applies? I can't see any other signs of a vin though. Is this a normal change?

Dates are still showing 03-30th June which they have for a couple of weeks now.

Reactions: delta0
Earlier today the source code of my orders page has changed slightly from containing:

to

I'd been told this being true was a sign there is no vin, but I'm not sure the inverse applies? I can't see any other signs of a vin though. Is this a normal change?

Try the Tesla VIN finder Chrome extension

Heads up guys, available now -

1651245554801.png

As a bit of info GLOVIS SYMPHONY arrived I believe 17th March. This car would have been one of the last to arrive at Southampton, so is a brand new car. MSM / White interior 19" wheels. That's gotta tick boxes! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicki Minaj
Does anyone know if all Tesla Europe deliveries are still much the same? In 2019, my LR (LHD) was delivered to Amsterdam and then the boat headed off to Southampton as I recall with the RHD's. I was about to replace that 2019LR with a order for a Red/White 2022LR but delivery in France was shown as March 2023. I then reconfigured with a Performance and delivery is September 2022. Oh well, (as I said to my wife) what can you do? It'll have to be a Performance.😇

Does anyone know if all Tesla Europe deliveries are still much the same? In 2019, my LR (LHD) was delivered to Amsterdam and then the boat headed off to Southampton as I recall with the RHD's. I was about to replace that 2019LR with a order for a Red/White 2022LR but delivery in France was shown as March 2023. I then reconfigured with a Performance and delivery is September 2022. Oh well, (as I said to my wife) what can you do? It'll have to be a Performance.😇
Much the same. Into Zeebrugge for mainland Europe deliveries and Southampton for the UK.

Not sure why the M3 RWD and LR have been pushed so far out and the Performance is better. Rumours of the large hire company orders stealing production in 2022 makes sense as they wouldn't be ordering Performance models, or maybe Tesla are finally starting to under promise and over deliver rather than their to date behaviour of over promising and under delivering.

Reactions: Sparkeur

to

I just checked mine and that also shows false but I can’t find a Vin either. 🤷‍♂️

to

I can confirm mine has also changed to “isNotMatchedToRa00VIN”:false