Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
paid the balance

Now the accounts department are so busy they cant find it

So far ive spoken to call Center staff that have two days and two weeks total time on the job

And ive been refused a call back from a supervisor

Im beginning to doubt this online company has anything to do with buying cars i think i may of stumbled across a secret S&M torture site !!

Attachments

• 8BC54672-D312-4D3F-9E10-C5F1387B98CE.jpeg
    8BC54672-D312-4D3F-9E10-C5F1387B98CE.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: MattM76
paid the balance

So far ive spoken to call Center staff that have two days and two weeks total time on the job

Im beginning to doubt this online company has anything to do with buying cars i think i may of stumbled across a secret S&M torture site !!
Did you use RNxxx for the transaction and send it to right bank details? Mine showed up within a day. I sent a copy of bank statement to the Tesla delivery team so they had proof of the payment.

Thatā€™s when the delivery date narrows? Vin first then a narrow delivery date?
Once the ship had left Shanghai I got a text telling me I have been marched to a car and a vin provided. on the 1st order it was day 3 -2nd order was day 5 - and 3rd order was day 6. . I never heard anything else till the ship clears suez then I received a delivery date text,and was I ok to accept it. Hope this helps

Did you use RNxxx for the transaction and send it to right bank details? Mine showed up within a day. I sent a copy of bank statement to the Tesla delivery team so they had proof of the payment.
Yes RN and copy sent

had a voice mail telling me i had to pick up from Glasgow bit of a jog i live in Surrey and quiet fancied Staines šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I think tomorrow i may get the hot candle wax treatment better be amazing for 62k

Yes RN and copy sent

had a voice mail telling me i had to pick up from Glasgow bit of a jog i live in Surrey and quiet fancied Staines šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I think tomorrow i may get the hot candle wax treatment better be amazing for 62k
Glasgow is a bit odd. My location was moved from Bluewater to Staines last week. Glasgow sounds like a mistake. I would chat with the Tesla dealership managing your order.

paid the balance

So you haven't had a call to say inventory cars can't be released? I'm starting to think Tesla are winding me up :rolleyes:

So you haven't had a call to say inventory cars can't be released? I'm starting to think Tesla are winding me up :rolleyes:
Had a callšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

These people have had two or three days of intensive training now they are super beings

call a mere customer who has orders of 250k dont be so ridiculous
Glasgow is a bit odd. My location was moved from Bluewater to Staines last week. Glasgow sounds like a mistake. I would chat with the Tesla dealership managing your order.
i did call them back on the number they phoned on and got the service department

I was told someone would call me back

Two hours later i call and am told pay the Balance and the car will be delivered to Staines

More fool me i paid 62k plus change now nobody can help šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

i might get a bit of hate for this post, but is anyone concerned by the build quality we will have for those models built in the middle of the Shanghai lockdown?
The factory stop&go, parts shortages, closures for days with half-built cars on the line, low morale of workers stuck in a closed-loop system for over a month without seeing their families, and now surely pressured to ship as fast as possible to try and make up for Q2ā€¦

Teslaā€™s reputation hasnā€™t exactly been built on stellar quality control, so, sorry for saying it out loud, but isnā€™t anybody concerned that the next shipments will include some absolutely terrible MIC cars that were built between April and now? (Maybe even some dangerous ones??)

After all the wait and postponements, getting a car that will act out or will be unreliable in the short to medium term is a thought that definitely occurred to meā€¦
Is there any QC checks done in the destination country upon vehicle arrival?