Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi yeah through Tusker, they have been no help really when I’ve called them. I understand delivery will probably be a lifetime away but I’m ok with that
Personally feel if they ramp up production as they have been your looking at november-december. The share price is taking an absolute beating and this quarters figures will be terrible. They will do everything they can to get you a car by Q4.

Do we have an idea how important is the delivery location for allocation based on past experience?
As a Londoner I chose Bluewater (now Staines I believe) but if it makes the difference between getting the car this quarter or not, I really don’t mind picking it up in Southampton for instance.

I just hope that i won’t get passed on a similar spec by someone who ordered after me, but randomly chose another location… would be gutted.

Would be great if Tesla allowed to tick multiple preferences for eligibility
I was given NEC pick up - no choice on date or anything- but ok for me in west oxon. Also, pick up was 1300 and I arrived at 1000 - I asked the nice man if I could have Salty now please and I was driving out of there by 1030!

I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks and won't have access to the phone that Tesla have been updating me on. I'm a company car customer through Lex. Can anyone let me know how the matching process happens, do I need to be able to respond promptly to accept the car? Has anyone else bad success in getting Tesla to change the phone number they use when you are a company lease customer? Thanks

I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks and won't have access to the phone that Tesla have been updating me on. I'm a company car customer through Lex. Can anyone let me know how the matching process happens, do I need to be able to respond promptly to accept the car? Has anyone else bad success in getting Tesla to change the phone number they use when you are a company lease customer? Thanks
Hi James,

I am also getting mine through a company scheme. I spoke to them yeaterday and they said a text will first come to confirm a match with a car and then a few days later a text to arrange a delivery date. I am not sure how quick you need ot reply but suspect they will also go to the leasing comany also.