Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After confirmation of Vin yesterday, I got this when I logged on to the Tesla site today 😭

Turns out it was just the front page and the next page still shows that VIN has been assigned 😁

Screenshot 2022-05-25 140749.png

About 30 demo 3's just popped up in France as well so it seems a boatload are arriving somewhere.

I stumbled on this link which I've mentioned to Fizzy as it might be a useful one

Seems Spain, Luxembourg, Norway, Italy etc have all had their demos listed. Only shows the last 20 or so but the couple of times I've looked there's been more cars appear. Lets hope its lots of new cars to replace rather than just selling anything they have to help the quarter figures

After confirmation of Vin yesterday, I got this when I logged on to the Tesla site today 😭

Turns out it was just the front page and the next page still shows that VIN has been assigned 😁

View attachment 808525
Thats not unusual, happens all the time .nobody should panic, If a VIN has been allocated and detected it usually always returns ... its as though there is a refresh going on in the system and the VIN usually returns