Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with an EDD of June 10, in England / Wales & Scotland, please step forward... I'd be interested to know what was ordered, and when the VIN was allocated. 10 June feels way too close, it's two weeks today.. Even with an open mind it's cutting things insanely tight even for GLOVIS SPLENDOR.
So, been lurking here a few weeks. I went through this with my Model 3 “back in the day” on the first few boats from the US. Had a vin allocated on the first boat only to have it removed, eventually getting my car on the Triumph Ace.

Very fun to watch the ships, the ups and downs, speculation and excitement of a new toy arriving :D

I currently have a EDD of 11th June to 25th of June and have a VIN allocated. Which was a surprise.

Blue / Black / 20s -
- Previous owner if that matters any more???, it used to.
- Paying cash, no trade in.
- Ordered 15/02/22

Reactions: Daedalus
So, been lurking here a few weeks. I went through this with my Model 3 “back in the day” on the first few boats from the US. Had a vin allocated on the first boat only to have it removed, eventually getting my car on the Triumph Ace.

Very fun to watch the ships, the ups and downs, speculation and excitement of a new toy arriving :D

I currently have a EDD of 11th June to 25th of June and have a VIN allocated. Which was a surprise.

Blue / Black / 20s -
- Previous owner if that matters any more???, it used to.
- Paying cash, no trade in.
- Ordered 15/02/22
Can someone delete these lol. I signed up and went to post this while signing up, got my tesla delivery SMS and didnt see my registration email until today.

Reactions: JOL1
Out of interest, all these orders now showing May - was that the EDD you originally saw when you ordered? It sounds like most orders have defaulted back to their original point of sale EED now that Q2 VIN's have been allocated. It also appears most orders, even recent orders, moved to a 2-week window in June ready for the VIN lottery. Once allocation is over, dates have reverted back to monthly placeholders, bar some who have a new EDD with a 2 week window.