Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My cars going to cazoo on Friday, unless the motorway sale going on today trump's the cazoo offer. I'll let you know how it goes if still with cazoo.

Ahhh, planning to sell on Thursday, but would still like to hear your experience.

For me, AC has always offered a lot more than the other sites over the past few months - and there are local branches to drop off to. Checked out Cazoo and it is offering marginally more, though from what I read, they tend to stick to their quotes unlike other sites. Downside is I would need to drive 30 miles to the drop off point. Toss up between the two.

Ahhh, planning to sell on Thursday, but would still like to hear your experience.

For me, AC has always offered a lot more than the other sites over the past few months - and there are local branches to drop off to. Checked out Cazoo and it is offering marginally more, though from what I read, they tend to stick to their quotes unlike other sites. Downside is I would need to drive 30 miles to the drop off point. Toss up between the two.
Got a 350 pound better offer via the Motorway sale today so won't be going to Cazoo after all!

Reactions: JOL1 and Toblerone
Got a 350 pound better offer via the Motorway sale today so won't be going to Cazoo after all!
My experience has always been whatever they offer online (initial quote) means nothing as they all pick and poke looking for tiny stone chips, blemishes so small you can hardly see them when you take the car and follow up with a lower offer. Some have been lucky I presume but in my experience they always check the car and reduce the offer.
Good luck.👍

My experience has always been whatever they offer online (initial quote) means nothing as they all pick and poke looking for tiny stone chips, blemishes so small you can hardly see them when you take the car and follow up with a lower offer. Some have been lucky I presume but in my experience they always check the car and reduce the offer.
Good luck.👍
I sold my 2019 SR+ last October via Motorway, and can recommend them. They paid me exactly as offered. As long as you are honest in your initial description you should get what is offered.

I get the impression they might be working through cancellations and stuff. Yesterday my EDD disappeared again, and has reappeared this afternoon a week earlier than it was. My journey so far:

MYLR/Midnight Silver/19/Black/EAP. Business Contract Hire financing with ALD; approved and acknowledged within Tesla's system.
  • Ordered April 8th
  • Original EDD May 28 - June 25
  • Updated EDD to "July" in mid-May
  • Start of June EDD updated to October 30-December 14
  • June 11th EDD updated to September 12 - October 27
  • June 14th EDD updated to September 5 - October 20.

Had a call from Tesla today to check that I'm ready for delivery and did I have any questions. I have a long drive from Southampton so asked how much charge I was going to get.....Was surprised that he was able to connect to my car and was able to tell me the actual charge now (65%)! I'm impressed by the simple things.
Nice! Didn't realise they could do that.

The good news is, from Q1 owners, providing you switch off sentry and any third part apps, the power consumption during sleep is incredibly low. Its about 0.5% (1% max) loss per week, which is insane compared to the 2 miles / 0.5% I loose per day on my model s!

• Informative
Reactions: orangespoon
I’m interested to find out those that have received their delivery date where you’re pick up is, it seems the vast majority is in the south and I’ve only seen a couple of posts for further North, it could just be demand but I’m wondering if there is an option to be open as I would travel if I could get it sooner? I’m waiting for a M3P white with Black to the Trafford Centre. Ordered 2nd March?

Had a call from Tesla today to check that I'm ready for delivery and did I have any questions. I have a long drive from Southampton so asked how much charge I was going to get.....Was surprised that he was able to connect to my car and was able to tell me the actual charge now (65%)! I'm impressed by the simple things.
I have a bridge to sell you ;)

After some research and deliberation, I went ahead and ordered a Model Y on Monday.

Buying it through my LTD company using PCP. I’ve gone ahead and made an application with Black Horse as recommended, does anyone have ideas of how long they’re likely to get back to me about a finance decision?

EDD is currently showing December 5 - January 19th but I’m not hopeful lol

Reactions: Frizzy