Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 24/04/22 Model Y LR Red/Black/20s, for collection in Southampton.
Estimated delivery June - July > August - September > September 19 - November 3 > September 12 - October 27 > June 22 - June 30.

VIN in source code. (LRWYHCEK6NC347***), but not yet shown in account.

Received text message from tesla today while at work, Just booked collection only one date and time available.

Delivery Appointment​

Thursday, June 30 at 8:00pm
Southampton Delivery-Hub
Herbert Walker Ave
Southampton, England SO15 1HJ

It must be on the RCC Europe, that's due into Southampton late tonight.
The RCC Europe is going to sail past my bedroom window within the next few hours.
Is it sad that I will probably watch the RCC Europe come into view and sail by into Southampton?

Last edited:
Estimated delivery June - July > August - September > September 19 - November 3 > September 12 - October 27 > June 22 - June 30.

Received text message today from tesla today while at work, Just booked collection only one date and time available.

Delivery Appointment​

Southampton Delivery-Hub
Herbert Walker Ave
One collection date and time is all you need....enjoy the car

Received text message from tesla today while at work, Just booked collection only one date and time available.

Delivery Appointment​

Southampton Delivery-Hub
Herbert Walker Ave

The RCC Europe is going to sail past my bedroom window within the next few hours.
Is it sad that I will probably watch the RCC Europe come into view and sail by into Southampton?
Nope, I reckon Morning Peace, due in Southampton 28th June. I don't think it's full of Teslas, but I reckon its got teslas on it. My pick up time is 16.00 from Bristol. That was the first slot available. Its the mad tesla rush for the end of quarter. The ship should have been in Southampton on the 21st, it broke down and had to go to Port for repairs, then they added Barcelona into the mix to offload a few before Southampton I reckon.

Reactions: MistaB
I had an update text today!!! First text since ordering in April!....

Nothing to do with delivery, but inviting me to add a towbar for 1090.... i must reply within 2 days if interested...

Am I foolish to think it might at least be linked to production?

Also if I decline, any guesses on retrofit cost?

It appears I am in incredibly lucky, I ordered a MY LR on May 15th here in Brussels with an expected Oct-Dec 22 delivery. Got a call from TESLA last week and a car has been matched and I get delivery on 24th June.
I am assuming my car is on Horizon Leader, however Tesla told me the car arrives in Antwerp on 22nd June, looking at this ships track I cant see it being here on 22nd. Is there another ship bound for Europe?
What was your configuration??
I ordered MY lr, with nothing extra in March mid at berlin, then i changed the wheel to get the delivery earlier, now the delivery has changed to aug-oct. and after all these ships, no vin assigned to me, so i changed my wheel back to gemeni. The delivery date is still same..

I had an update text today!!! First text since ordering in April!....

Nothing to do with delivery, but inviting me to add a towbar for 1090.... i must reply within 2 days if interested...

Am I foolish to think it might at least be linked to production?

Also if I decline, any guesses on retrofit cost?

Just an upsell text. Retrofit price same as factory order presently.

Reactions: Rensteruk
Just an upsell text. Retrofit price same as factory order presently.
I had exact same test today. I want a tow hitch for MYLR but wasn’t a factory fit option at time order placed 1st May. I’m tempted to say yes but fear it might screw up my delivery (estimated at 5th sep to 26th oct) and my finance which was fixed weeks ago to lock everything down. Thoughts on whether this will screw my order/finance/delivery? I could always check with Tesla advisor in the morning.

Reactions: Rensteruk

Delivery Appointment​

Southampton Delivery-Hub
Herbert Walker Ave

Not sad, I would charter a boat and follow her in.

Reactions: nscar
What was your configuration??
I ordered MY lr, with nothing extra in March mid at berlin, then i changed the wheel to get the delivery earlier, now the delivery has changed to aug-oct. and after all these ships, no vin assigned to me, so i changed my wheel back to gemeni. The delivery date is still same..
MY LR, Grey colour (Midnight silver metallic) gemini wheels, black interior, enhanced autopilot. I must admit I was shocked to get such an early delivery, even the Tesla salesman was shocked, it was just over 3 weeks from order to getting a car assigned

My wife is arranging insurance in the next few days.

The car is bought by our company with her as the keeper (or however it’s named).

I want to make sure the insurance is worth the paper it’s written on.

How do we describe this situation to the insurance companies in the correct terms?

Guys! I just checked my page source on my Tesla account and this is what is showing:
e,"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false

It has been showing true since I ordered it. Could this mean something?

Order Place: Australia
OD: 9/2/22
Spec: LR White/White

@MrMiserable?
What have you got after 'false', if you have LRW, followed by a series of letters and numbers, then you're in business. You need 'false vin LRW*****'