Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a beaut!

You should turn the wheel the other way so we can see the lovely 20s!
Model Y-4.jpg

It used to be second hand value but I think we can forget that in these modern times with the shortage of EV's in general.

If it was manufactuerd in 2022 then that is all that matters.
Sounds like something someone who received a late ‘22 plate would say 😉

Either way - the pics of your car are stunning, even in the wrong colour!

#TeamBlue #TeamYorkshire #Team72plate…

Sounds like something someone who received a late ‘22 plate would say 😉

Either way - the pics of your car are stunning, even in the wrong colour!

#TeamBlue #TeamYorkshire #Team72plate…
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for the compliments and would you believe I did order BLUE to start with then thought everyone has blue so changed it to red.🤣

Blue is also stunning in my eyes too if I'm honest..👍

I still have the screen grab.😁

Tim's Model Y.jpg

@Wattsisname

This isn’t your car is it?
No! This is. Just back in the Club Room!
Since collecting Lizzie from the detailers on Thursday morning, our progress has been peripatetic; who knew there were so many Waitrose car parks in the country. We are banned from quite a few .... " I'll give you Summon! "

Seriously though, it has been wonderful. Currently enjoying coffee at Henham Park, AirBnB. Too early for Latitude ( though I am allowing myself some by 2Kw charging from bedside to Lizzie via an open window).

Suffolk is a great county though a bit of a schlep from London.... but so is Cornwall and ..... etc.

So far, very happy with the detailing results; one small disappointment re the spoiler which did not want to firmly attach itself. I have the option to return and have them use their " secret weapon" glue.

All sorts of " spoiler" puns being currently run past SWMBO but he reactions are very Nero-like; thumbs down.... she only wishes she had more thumbs🥲

Now then..... SWMBO says..." speaking of thumbs.... I don't think you should tell them about catching your left one in the closing car door"
So I wont😱

Attachments

• A915A86C-234A-410D-A10C-D8F71A1B4A53.jpeg
    A915A86C-234A-410D-A10C-D8F71A1B4A53.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 54C0C613-9ACA-4B0D-95EE-C027EE67CD81.jpeg
    54C0C613-9ACA-4B0D-95EE-C027EE67CD81.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • 0A890C3C-4547-4D84-8E06-40902C8451E4.jpeg
    0A890C3C-4547-4D84-8E06-40902C8451E4.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 41
No! This is. Just back in the Club Room!
Since collecting Lizzie from the detailers on Thursday morning, our progress has been peripatetic; who knew there were so many Waitrose car parks in the country. We are banned from quite a few .... " I'll give you Summon! "

Seriously though, it has been wonderful. Currently enjoying coffee at Henham Park, AirBnB. Too early for Latitude ( though I am allowing myself some by 2Kw charging from bedside to Lizzie via an open window).

Suffolk is a great county though a bit of a schlep from London.... but so is Cornwall and ..... etc.

So far, very happy with the detailing results; one small disappointment re the spoiler which did not want to firmly attach itself. I have the option to return and have them use their " secret weapon" glue.

All sorts of " spoiler" puns being currently run past SWMBO but he reactions are very Nero-like; thumbs down.... she only wishes she had more thumbs🥲

Now then..... SWMBO says..." speaking of thumbs.... I don't think you should tell them about catching your left one in the closing car door"
So I wont😱