Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Wattsisname
Good day all, thought I'd finally surface on here if for nothing else than to share my order details for others to ponder and hyper-analyze, haha.

Looking forward to taking delivery someday, same as you all. Take care!

CJ

MYLR - White/Black/19"/AP - Ordered 22Mar - EDD 29Aug-13Oct
MYLR - White/Black/20"/EAP - Ordered 29Mar - EDD 28Aug-12Oct 🤓

The next ship will likely be all M3 as per MrM. It maybe a few ships before MYs come as the MY production line is off until the 18th July.
But again from the 18th two days worth of production would fill an entire ship so I’m not too concerned about this.
If he first ship leaves on the 16th, the second could follow from the 20th, full of MYs…

Last edited:
The next ship will likely be all M3 as per MrM. It maybe a few ships before MYs come as the MY production line is off until the 18th July.
I expect that we should have a greater number of Model Ys , I recall seeing GF Shanghai’s production figures and it skewed towards greater Model Y production .

Pre Upgrade
Model Y- 11,000 per week
Model 3- 5,500 per week

Post upgrade
Model Y- 14,000 per week
Model 3- 7,700 per week

Meaning more Model Ys by design.

But again from the 18th two days worth of production would fill an entire ship so I’m not too concerned about this.
If he first ship leaves on the 16th, the second could follow from the 20th, full of MYs…
I thought it took about 4-5 days for a car to be made from start to end, and roll one out the factory door every 40 odd seconds. Wouldn’t they need to restart that process from an empty product line so there would be a lag?

Plus transporting 4500 cars to the ship could take would a few days with only 8-10 cars per lorry trailer. I would of thought it would be a good week after the 18th before having decent levels of MYs hitting the ships.

I expect that we should have a greater number of Model Ys , I recall seeing GF Shanghai’s production figures and it skewed towards greater Model Y production .

Pre Upgrade
Model Y- 11,000 per week
Model 3- 5,500 per week

Post upgrade
Model Y- 14,000 per week
Model 3- 7,700 per week

Meaning more Model Ys by design.
There will be a greater number of MYs, after production restarts. I was simply highlighting that it won’t be on the first Q3 ship to the UK.

Reactions: Toppyawe