Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why aren’t Shanghai producing standard M3s anymore? I ordered early Feb and my EDD is stuck on Nov-Dec. Can’t believe so many people are getting earlier dates and VINs when they’ve ordered 3-4 months later!! :mad:
If it's any consolation, my Dad is in a similar position as you are (his order details are in my signature). I suspect there are no/few RWD's being produced for the UK market until Q4 and I can't recall seeing a RHD M3 RWD getting a VIN for a looooong time. Tesla build what they want whenever they want, and the UK bottle doesn't seem to have spun to the standard M3 for a while.

If you tried to order one today, it'd be April>June 2023, and a £5.5k price hike over the price in early Feb!

Not sure if I'm reading too much in to this or if I am misremembering, but looking at my account, I think the wording has changed.

It now says "We are drafting up your invoice" where I'm sure it previously said we are drafting your contract.

Does anyone else have this change it has it always said this and I'm just going EDD mad?

My EDD has been sep 4th to October 19th for weeks now and nothing has changed.

No vin, no change.. nothing.

Ordered Blue/black MYLR w/Gemini, April 20th.

It appears there is a massive back log of RWD orders that are starting to be worked on (since Y production stopped). Seems like a few bulk orders made by lease companies back in October and November 2021 have been given VIN’s within the last week.
You have the same spec and EDD as me. Really pleased I’m not alone with the waiting! Please post if you know of any updates to the delivery of your vehicle.

Reactions: partywme
Not sure if I'm reading too much in to this or if I am misremembering, but looking at my account, I think the wording has changed.

It now says "We are drafting up your invoice" where I'm sure it previously said we are drafting your contract.

Does anyone else have this change it has it always said this and I'm just going EDD mad?

My EDD has been sep 4th to October 19th for weeks now and nothing has changed.

No vin, no change.. nothing.

Ordered Blue/black MYLR w/Gemini, April 20th.
Wording will randomly change from time to time, mine has changed a few times. I wouldn’t worry about it, it’s mean nothing.

Reactions: vengy2005
I haven’t had the car yet, I need it by 30 June just awaiting a call, it’s sat outside in donnington park getting hot. It took them a week to tell me I could have one
After chasing Zen Auto up, after waiting the working week I had my MY show up in my app late on Friday evening so now have a car allocated. Seems we’ve both had a very similar experience after asking some questions of Zen Auto.

Mine is currently sat at Donnington Park, from reading your most recent post it takes around a fortnight from allocation to delivery day is that right?

After chasing Zen Auto up, after waiting the working week I had my MY show up in my app late on Friday evening so now have a car allocated. Seems we’ve both had a very similar experience after asking some questions of Zen Auto.

Mine is currently sat at Donnington Park, from reading your most recent post it takes around a fortnight from allocation to delivery day is that right?
Yeah two weeks it took from appearing in app to delivery, mines coming this Thursday.

they tell you our delivery partner will call you in one week after you’ve paid the deposit, ignore that and call Aston Barclay at donnington (google for number) and say you want to arrange delivery of your zen Tesla, they will then book you in.

Reactions: rico365
I applied for Tesla loan when it expired I had to reapply but they honoured the original rate. On the basis that you do not change the loan amount / product.
1658660195447.png

@Millenium101 mine has just expired this morning, am I safe to resubmit and get the original rate or do I need to wait for them to contact me?

Yeah two weeks it took from appearing in app to delivery, mines coming this Thursday.

they tell you our delivery partner will call you in one week after you’ve paid the deposit, ignore that and call Aston Barclay at donnington (google for number) and say you want to arrange delivery of your zen Tesla, they will then book you in.
Perfect thank you mate!

Enjoy delivery day, hope it all goes smooth for you 🤞🏻

What sort of questions did you ask? I’ve an order with them which was originally June batch but now they’re saying August. But if there’s a chance I can get it sooner then great.

What sort of questions did you ask? I’ve an order with them which was originally June batch but now they’re saying August. But if there’s a chance I can get it sooner then great.
What I did was lie after seeing someone in the Facebook group order from zen in June and get it early July. I said I’m annoyed as my mate ordered in June and I ordered start of May and he’s getting a car in same spec. They said oh we have stock let me change you from a Tesla delivered order to us

Looks like Berlin are ramping up their production... We could possibly start seeing MY LR being produced and shipped!

I know there were some very good design elements which RSEV demonstrated on his videos between Berlin and Shanghai made cars.
I believe I would be Q4 delivery, so maybe (its a long shot I know) I may get a Berlin made car

Looks like Berlin are ramping up their production... We could possibly start seeing MY LR being produced and shipped!

I know there were some very good design elements which RSEV demonstrated on his videos between Berlin and Shanghai made cars.
I believe I would be Q4 delivery, so maybe (its a long shot I know) I may get a Berlin made car
They are currently still only making black or white cars (as well as LHD) so your blue order precludes you until they also ramp-up the paint factory!

There have been some pics of new colours being tested in Berlin such as the ‘deep crimson’ but that looks to have a way to go still…

1658731408736.png

Reactions: bainsy