Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update; the test payment I made on Saturday just shown in the account this morning (I guess due to the weekend).

On the other hand I now have an “i” remark on my account asking for the remaining balance “
Additional payment required, Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery”. However, my EDD has not changed in the last few weeks and still do not a VIN. Has anyone received this reminder on their account and if so what action taken? I wouldn’t want to cause a delay inadvertently if the message is what I interpret it to be…

Ordered (TFS, personal) MY on first week of April, base spec.
I wouldn’t panic. We did the same too just to set up the deposit payment on my wife’s order and verify the money goes to the right place.
The “i” is most likely a default because it was a partial payment.
Ours cleared within 12h over a Friday night.
Should be quicker on a weekday👍

Reactions: Benotomy
When u get VIN officially, do u get it inside the app or ?
You usually you get a text message first advising VIN. I received mine just 6 days ahead of actual collection date. I received the delivery appointment "BEFORE" the Notification of the VIN. I am awaiting my second Model 3 and have received a firm delivery appointment for Sept 16, but still have not received formal notification of VIN. If you can see a VIN in the source code (I can) I would not worry, it means a specific car has been identified and matched to your order.,

A mixed bag of M3 and MY have landed in the Ireland new inventory (the sub forum is U.K. Ireland so it’s appropriate) today so there appears to be allocations and releases of unallocated stock going on and therefore possible opportunities to get in quickly if they do the same thing in the U.K. The key thing is these will be RHD cars.

• Informative
Reactions: Zilla91
A mixed bag of M3 and MY have landed in the Ireland new inventory (the sub forum is U.K. Ireland so it’s appropriate) today so there appears to be allocations and releases of unallocated stock going on and therefore possible opportunities to get in quickly if they do the same thing in the U.K. The key thing is these will be RHD cars.
A couple of blue MY’s dropped in just this second including a #teamblue20😉

Hi all, I’ve just spoken with Tesla because I noticed that the credit offer at expired since it is over 90 days. They’ve advised me to not resubmit for the time being until I’ve been assigned a vin (EDD 25 nov - 09 jan) in case anyone is in the same boat but have assured me it will still be on the same terms as when I place my order back in April. (M3 RWD, WHITE, BLACK, 19’s) just wondering if anyone has been told the same or different?

Reactions: Millenium101
Please have a look at the link below - a similar experience shared by a fellow member.

Hi all, I’ve just spoken with Tesla because I noticed that the credit offer at expired since it is over 90 days. They’ve advised me to not resubmit for the time being until I’ve been assigned a vin (EDD 25 nov - 09 jan) in case anyone is in the same boat but have assured me it will still be on the same terms as when I place my order back in April. (M3 RWD, WHITE, BLACK, 19’s) just wondering if anyone has been told the same or different?
Welcome.
I’m a cash buyer; but what I’ve gleaned from posts here is that personal finance rates will be honoured from original application (do or don’t resubmit via the site, it will be given but may expire again).

Business finance (only) is via Black Horse and will be at current rates once the original deal expires, as it’s provided by BH and not Tesla direct.

Welcome.
I’m a cash buyer; but what I’ve gleaned from posts here is that personal finance rates will be honoured from original application (do or don’t resubmit via the site, it will be given but may expire again).

Business finance (only) is via Black Horse and will be at current rates once the original deal expires, as it’s provided by BH and not Tesla direct.
Thank you both for your suggestions and answers. Just a normal lease through tesla so I don’t think I should worry too much! I’ll make sure to resubmit when I have a VIN.

I did also ask the Tesla Advisor if there was a list this qtr for cancelled orders, they did say they were aware of a list last qtr but they didn’t think there would be an “official” one this time but have updated my “notes” should anything come available

I have the same EDD as you. Same spec except I have Aeros. I reapplied for the finance online and it honoured the original percentage. On the basis you don’t change your product.

Update; the test payment I made on Saturday just shown in the account this morning (I guess due to the weekend).

On the other hand I now have an “i” remark on my account asking for the remaining balance “
Additional payment required, Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery”. However, my EDD has not changed in the last few weeks and still do not a VIN. Has anyone received this reminder on their account and if so what action taken? I wouldn’t want to cause a delay inadvertently if the message is what I interpret it to be…

Ordered (TFS, personal) MY on first week of April, base spec.
Don't pay anything more until you've got a VIN. Ignore Tesla's bleating for money until they have a vehicle to sell you 😂

My Dad's account has been demanding full payment of his M3 RWD since April. EDD late Q4.