Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wasn't sure where to post this - where can I look at getting a trade-in estimate on my current car as part of my order? Interested to see what Tesla offer at the moment. Found an option from the menu, but seems to ask for a VIN, which seems to be Tesla only?

To answer my own question - seems like I was on the US pages, even though I was logged into my account. Switching to United Kingdom and then Trade-In, presents a Registration Number field to enter into. Hopefully that helps anyone else that may make the same mistake.

LRW confirms it is coming from Shanghai..
Yes, it does.. Also based on quick research I am reasonably convinced that my MYLR coming with USS as VIN build date loosely pointing to Sep 2022. I guess I am one of those lucky ones (only time will tell) to have these. I might miss out on any Q4 updates but USS are must in my opinion. I drive M3RWD and I constantly get camera blocked/binded error during darker winter times. I am yet to convince that vision is the only way forward.

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Yes, it does.. Also based on quick research I am reasonably convinced that my MYLR coming with USS as VIN build date loosely pointing to Sep 2022. I guess I am one of those lucky ones (only time will tell) to have these. I might miss out on any Q4 updates but USS are must in my opinion. I drive M3RWD and I constantly get camera blocked/binded error during darker winter times. I am yet to convince that vision is the only way forward.

Also wont come with the new updated 5MP samsung camera's i would image then.

Just got this from Tesla chat - m3 rwd aero white with black interior
Ordered via lease firm received RN Jan 14th

1666267477582.png

Reactions: Astrape