Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone still waiting for their text to confirm delivery/collection?

I got my VIN in source on the 2nd and haven’t received anything else so far.

I did however get this text this morning.

“Tesla info, we are just working on logistics to ensure the shipment will arrive when we predict before scheduling you in.

I would expect you to receive a text message in the next week or two about getting you booked in.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.”

My EDD is the 17th to 2nd - so it’s a bit strange they may take up to 2 weeks to schedule this? SUMMIT is due in next week which I find a bit peculiar.
Yep, I'm in the same boat 😁

Found VIN on 1st, text message on 2nd. My EDD is still 24th Nov - 9th Dec. EDD would line up with RCC Europe. I don't know if VINs found at the start of the month were for Summit or Europe? 🤷‍♂️

Anyone still waiting for their text to confirm delivery/collection?

I got my VIN in source on the 2nd and haven’t received anything else so far.

I did however get this text this morning.

“Tesla info, we are just working on logistics to ensure the shipment will arrive when we predict before scheduling you in.

I would expect you to receive a text message in the next week or two about getting you booked in.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.”

My EDD is the 17th to 2nd - so it’s a bit strange they may take up to 2 weeks to schedule this? SUMMIT is due in next week which I find a bit peculiar.
I have the same EDD as I bought model Y from new inventory, have a hidden VIN but no texts so far

Reassuring that others are on the same boat (Pun intended)
I did see a few people get their delivery/collection texts on Friday after discovering their VIN 2 days before.

Obviously we had a weekend, so maybe they continue those texts today or tomorrow!
Was just a bit concerned from the text I received this morning about it being up to 2 weeks which certainly takes me into my delivery window.

Having placed my order in January ( to be fair I did put the vehicle order on hold for several months) I have just received the hallowed text for collection. Collection from Portbury on 7th December. Hidden VIN was just as RCC Europe passed Taiwan and the get ready for collection text was 1st Nov. Happy days !!

Model 3 AWD MSM Black with 19''s

Reactions: mattdav