Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, while we’re all having a moan, has anyone else noticed that the indicators have suddenly stopped cancelling regularly? Having to regularly turn them off now even after significant turns.
Nope. Might be worth checking that the auto cancel is still turned on (or not, depending on your preference) in the settings. I found that after the .44 update my park assist sounds had been turned off - others have reported other things such as Joe mode settings have been changed after an update.

Reactions: MB11
I had a quirky app notification of a software update available overnight, checked on app, nothing to see. Possibly 2023.44.30.10 accidentally released to UK market with FSD v12.1 then swiftly pulled.

Also turned off wipers as they continue to dry-wipe on start and stop with .30.8

IMG_4411.jpeg

I indicate exiting a mini-roundabout, like you should.

It does happen and should happen moreso arguably given the shorter judgement timeframe of others nearby.

Mini-roundabouts. Approach these in the same way as normal roundabouts. All vehicles MUST pass round the central markings except large vehicles which are physically incapable of doing so. Remember, there is less space to manoeuvre and less time to signal. Avoid making U-turns at mini-roundabouts. Beware of others doing this.
Laws RTA 1988 sect 36 & TSRGD regs 10(1) & 16(1)

Reactions: Doudeau