Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same position, ordered mats, liners, charging pad and USB hub mid January.

Did manage to get through on live chat. Their holiday was extended due to corona virus however they're expected back this week.

Got an email about the hub specifically that it'll be delayed until 10th March (starts shipping). Hoping thay don't hold the rest of my order to then too.

Kids aren't allowed in the car until the mats turn up.

Check your tracking, my link says they were cancelled at export - whatever that means, I've sent them a chat message!

Check your tracking, my link says they were cancelled at export - whatever that means, I've sent them a chat message!

That doesn't sound good!

My Trunk and Frunk liners were fulfilled on 22/02 and are 'On route' according to tracking.
All weather floor mats fulfilled on 12/03 and 'On route' too.
Wireless charger and Cup Holder liners were fulfilled on 6/03 and arrived 14/03.
No movement on USB hub.

Order was placed 16/01.

Just fitted this, much better than the sticky label type as it's an acrylic sheet which brings the console lids up to the level of the surround

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B081DT6349/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_8477.JPG