Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the link for the screen protectors...

Q1) has anyone with young kids felt they needed to buy the roof sunscreen ??

Q2) what are your top three add ons which u feel are essential?

I asked this question as we could probably all buy 50 add ons from taptes etc

Reviews seem to be pretty good - I've got for Carbon Fibre Black with Abstract Ocean, looks like a decent bit of kit - although no car to try it out on yet!

I’m seeing this for 39.99 $ but then being quoted another $33.00 for postage to Belfast??

I’d like to get a good Carbon Fibre one if any suggestions...?

Also anyone seen a budget accessory for storing the aero wheel caps ?

I’m seeing this for 39.99 $ but then being quoted another $33.00 for postage to Belfast??

Yes, that’s the problem with Abstact Ocean - their international postage charge is horrendous! They need a UK distributor!

Anyone have a matching non carbon fibre dash and center console wrap? Something like matrix black / titanium or even alcantara/suede!
Thinking of wrapping them the same colour with wrapped edges so you don't see any of the gloss black come through.
Some on rpm Tesla and abstract ocean but quite expensive.
Other links would be appreciated

I have Black Matrix console and dash wrap from AO fitted, looks great

F989FCE4-1BD1-4BCA-8339-8A21F8FC5E16.jpeg
21434823-CEF4-4AD4-AEA7-A98726791FD0.jpeg

Do you mind sharing or PM’ing your Postcode? It should be less than half of that price, unless that’s the expedited (UPS/DHL) price.

We’ve been updating the shipping engine, and have more to do this week which will reduce all international shipping costs, but, the logic is super fragile/complex so I want to make sure it’s not doing something stupid. Within a few weeks we’ll be tying additional discounts to your VIP status on the site, so best case if you’re in the Maximum Plaid Club, shipping will be free. Other tiers will have significantly reduced shipping.

Once that’s figured out, we’re going to try to include the landed cost at checkout. That means you can pay any duty upfront, and avoid the other charges that Royal Mail impose.

Finally, yup, I’ll be over in a couple of months to explore some options for local shipping. Need Brexit to sort itself out first though.

Do you mind sharing or PM’ing your Postcode? It should be less than half of that price, unless that’s the expedited (UPS/DHL) price.

We’ve been updating the shipping engine, and have more to do this week which will reduce all international shipping costs, but, the logic is super fragile/complex so I want to make sure it’s not doing something stupid. Within a few weeks we’ll be tying additional discounts to your VIP status on the site, so best case if you’re in the Maximum Plaid Club, shipping will be free. Other tiers will have significantly reduced shipping.

Once that’s figured out, we’re going to try to include the landed cost at checkout. That means you can pay any duty upfront, and avoid the other charges that Royal Mail impose.

Finally, yup, I’ll be over in a couple of months to explore some options for local shipping. Need Brexit to sort itself out first though.
I’ve just tried again, based on what you’ve said above, but for me the shipping cost hasn’t changed.

$39.99 for the console wrap, and the only shipping option is UPS Expedited at $33.44!

I recently applied two coats of GyeonQuartz Leather Shield to my white seats and doors.

Q² LeatherShield ceramic leather coating - Gyeon Quartz

I also purchased their leather cleaner to clean before application of the shield

LeatherCleaner Mild - Gyeon Quartz

Very happy with the result, no change in appearance but has extra protection (particular from blue jeans transfer) and gives the seats a hydrophobic finish.

Have you tried any raw denim jeans on the seats? I'm just planning on giving them up or sitting on a microfibre cloth when mine arrives! :)

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.

Hi Pete,

Perhaps I could help re: UK shipping/retailing?

Could we have a chat? (Can't figure out DMs on here, so apologies in advance to everyone else in this thread).

:)