Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bristol Service Centre today: Twitter
55269688-88AD-4B9F-8742-A053B59DAECD.jpeg

Are superchargers meant to have 24x7 toilet faciities?
I stopped at Darts Farm, Exeter last night at about 2100 and it was all locked up.
My M3 charged at 115kW and I was the only one there.
I would recommend off road tyres though, as the gravel is pretty rutted...

There are toilets outside in the courtyard bit, which I believe you can access through the gate to the right of the entrance doors to the Cotswold outdoor shop. I often come out that way but to be honest have never tried to get in that way after hours.

Reactions: meavydev
Sorry if there have already been numerous updates on here but does anybody know anything about the Hartshead Moor services supercharger? I went a while ago and there were no power cables on the units, can anyone confirm if this has been completed now as it is not on the Tesla website.

Just counted up and realised I have charged at 23 different Supercharger sites! Looking forward to some new ones!

Sounds like a new challenge here....

What is the shortest route between all the UK Tesla Superchargers? (Assume Wokingham is not flooded)
Something to play around with on ABRP whilst in self-isolation!

What is the shortest route between all the UK Tesla Superchargers? (Assume Wokingham is not flooded)
Something to play around with on ABRP whilst in self-isolation!
Known in mathematics as the travelling salesman problem, and is regarded as unsolvable. That said, feel free to give it a go. There's probably a Fields Medal in it for anyone that can.

Reactions: Cnixon and M3noob
Known in mathematics as the travelling salesman problem, and is regarded as unsolvable. That said, feel free to give it a go. There's probably a Fields Medal in it for anyone that can.

Last summer there was a chap on the owners closed FB Group who visited all 51 Supercharger sites (more have opened since) on one long trip. He raised money for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer charity and made a “Top Trumps” pack people could buy.

Read Paul's story

Where do you report broken superchargers?

Woodall Services, stall 1a and 1b wouldn't work for me it just said starting charge, then stopping charge. Tried a few times, then moved to stall 2 which worked.

So far I've supercharged leeds and barnsley too, both worked flawlessly. For some reason at woodall the connectors are more difficult to release too.