Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I must be mad but I didn’t have a test drive! I’m hoping when it comes I’ve forgot what the RS3 was like and I’m used to Q3 performance 😂. The sound is still the big thing to not have for me, I know it’s said but when it popped and banged it made me smile 😄. So did the test drive impress you?
It did aye. Drive is excellent and the tech is really fantastic. Made my old car seem like a dinosaur in every way. When i dropped the Tesla back at the SC, it's the first time in 3 years i was gutted to be getting in the Audi. I don't think i'd have felt the same had it been a SR+ or LR though.

Reactions: TomH0927
It did aye. Drive is excellent and the tech is really fantastic. Made my old car seem like a dinosaur in every way. When i dropped the Tesla back at the SC, it's the first time in 3 years i was gutted to be getting in the Audi. I don't think i'd have felt the same had it been a SR+ or LR though.
This is good to know, thanks :). I also ordered without having had a test drive! Given my nearest SC is Birmingham (60 mile drive) until Nottingham opens up it didn't seem like the best idea during the lockdown. As much as I'll miss my 4 series I can't wait until my M3P arrives

Reactions: Commaldo
Just checked my order on my Tusker customer account, and for the first time ever, it advises that the estimated date to dealer is mid-May. This is the first time that this has shown “officially” on my portal, and I have been checking fairly often !! Tesla must have provided lease companies with an update recently.

Great news just received an email from my leasing company at 2am proudly starting the estimated arrival to dealer date for my M3P has been brought forward from the 15/5/21 ....................

to the 10/5/21🙄
Just checked my order on my Tusker customer account, and for the first time ever, it advises that the estimated date to dealer is mid-May. This is the first time that this has shown “officially” on my portal, and I have been checking fairly often !! Tesla must have provided lease companies with an update recently.
Thats good news when did you order yours? Nothing on my Tesla account yet still shows May.

Ordered mine through work. Originally June last year, but they messed me around (avoid using Lex Autolease) and put this order in on the 13/12/20 via arnold clarke
My order was placed on 24/12 last year. That was the date when I was asked by Tesla to setup my account, so assume that was the date Tusker placed the order... although I started the process a week before.
Well before mine then I was 5th Feb, let’s hope there is one left to allocate to me in May I’m not great at waiting.

UK expat living in USA. Ordered; in mid-feb, got matched 3 days later to a demo in NJ which they offered to ship. Offered no-discount, supercharging miles anything. Rejected it and said I’d wait.

Model 3 Performance
Blue\White
FSD

Pick up date in Monday 29th March, just over a week away.

Now that the Thread has been moved to “UK and Ireland,” it would be great to hear from people that have placed an order in UK&I for a M3 Performance; what communications have you had with Tesla since ordering, and what are your expectations for your new MIC M3P? Plenty of past posts for people to read and comment on as well... TIA
I ordered M3P in mid February. I originally had a May delivery estimate. This has since been removed from my account which now shows no delivery date estimate. Local sales rep though phoned me trying to push a LR stock model they had in the show room. He claimed May/June delivery date for the M3P in Ireland anyway.

Reactions: 2021_M3P
I ordered M3P in mid February. I originally had a May delivery estimate. This has since been removed from my account which now shows no delivery date estimate. Local sales rep though phoned me trying to push a LR stock model they had in the show room. He claimed May/June delivery date for the M3P in Ireland anyway.

Thanks for the update - hopefully May for you in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.