Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience is ordered my M3P on 30th October 2020, Delivery January 2021 then March 2021 now May 2021?
Red one ordered.

This does not look normal by todays standards - it would have been 2 years ago, but things are greatly improved now even with some odd ball colour/interior combination and no Q1 deliveries. I would check with Tesla themselves just in case you have been 'forgotten about'.

Some useful contact info here - Wiki - Useful local UK contact information

If you missed the Nov/Dec allocation then May would be the next window so I don't think its that unusual. Ordering at the end of Oct would mean you'd get a car already built and on a boat or its not going to happen for a while.

This does not look normal by todays standards - it would have been 2 years ago, but things are greatly improved now even with some odd ball colour/interior combination and no Q1 deliveries. I would check with Tesla themselves just in case you have been 'forgotten about'.

Some useful contact info here - Wiki - Useful local UK contact information
Thank you for this, I have just called my local dealer who has confirmed I have not been forgotten about and that Performance models are on this Q2 shipment as none were made in the last quarter. Fingers crossed.

Hi All, does anyone know the reason why they have delayed the M3P?

I ordered mid December and it was saying mid Feb, this then changed to March and in Early January this change to May.

just wondering if anyone heard any rumours.
I ordered my Red M3P in October 2020 and my delivery is May 2021 at the moment. I have just called Tesla to be told tat the M3P are definitely arriving in Q2 and he said they are coming from China.

• Helpful
Reactions: Jez_GB and MrBadger
Tesla deliver in quarters which is fairly well understood, only this quarter there are no M3Ps which makes the usual "up to about 3 months" become "up to about 6 months" depending when you order between the drops.

Are the delays unusual - yes. Are they a surprise - not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.