Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E1456049-0AA4-447D-AF76-A69004B2B7F3.jpeg

f**k me… had my M3P delivered today finally at around 2.30 - no problems, build quality is great. Forgot since test drive how much it drains the blood from your face.. enjoy everyone! 💨

Hello everyone, my car was delivered yesterday, no problems I can see a art from some scuffs on the drivers seat, I have booked it in to see if they can be sorted.

One quick question, in the app and on the in car screen, where you set the max charge setting it gives a range estimate, and on my car it only seems to go to about 312 miles, anyone else getting this rather than the advertised range of circa 350 miles?

Cheers, Simon

Hello everyone, my car was delivered yesterday, no problems I can see a art from some scuffs on the drivers seat, I have booked it in to see if they can be sorted.

One quick question, in the app and on the in car screen, where you set the max charge setting it gives a range estimate, and on my car it only seems to go to about 312 miles, anyone else getting this rather than the advertised range of circa 350 miles?

Cheers, Simon
You’re never going to get the advertised miles, just learn your car as you use it and get used to it that way.

Ok all so I’ve confirmed via software that we have 80.1 kWh batteries. With my very limited analysis based on one careful drive and a couple of crazy drives, we should be able to get close to the poster range, mine managed a calculated range of 344 miles if I’d had a full battery when I did my careful drive. If you drive it like you’re going to want to, then probably closer to 150 miles haha! But good to know, if you want it to, it will easily pass most bladders abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.