Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all- arrangements have been made for the 1st meet up after we all get our cars.

Please pop over to the" 2021 Model 3 Performance meet up" thread for further details. Imagine all those M3P's parked up looking stunning. Please do your best to attend, what will be a cracking day out and a great opportunity to do a road trip.
Hi all- this meet up is gathering some interest all ready. If you haven’t looked into your availability on the day please check and give the thumbs up on the thread listed on my original post. This will be a great day out for you and your family and a chance to “ nerd out “ over cars and more importantly meet each other in person

Reactions: Jez_GB
Now many of us know when we're getting our beautiful new cars, has anyone bought a tesla before know when we have to pay for the bloody things? It says on my account "Pay the cash downpayment amount with a wire transfer prior to delivery, or inform us of an initiated wire transfer from your financial institution before delivery day." But I can't see where to pay them. I'm guessing they will soon get wise and ask for the money, but just wondering how that bit works!

Morning all mine is m3p june 22nd @Bluewater but this not ideal . I've messaged to c If possible to collect from Southampton b4 but no reply as yet .anyone else had this as option ?
Dave
I got Brent Cross, when I asked for Birmingham. Only now have I realised my terrible mistake of picking 9AM on a Friday in London, I could have asked them to move the location, when that thought crossed my mind, I instantly got another thought telling me that I'd likely be pushed back then. Frankly I'd rather Bluewater! But I want it asap, so I'll take the hit!

Now many of us know when we're getting our beautiful new cars, has anyone bought a tesla before know when we have to pay for the bloody things? It says on my account "Pay the cash downpayment amount with a wire transfer prior to delivery, or inform us of an initiated wire transfer from your financial institution before delivery day." But I can't see where to pay them. I'm guessing they will soon get wise and ask for the money, but just wondering how that bit works!
I got my final invoice and pseudo payment instructions around 8 days ahead of collection!

Reactions: corbett666
I can't see where to pay them. I'm guessing they will soon get wise and ask for the money, but just wondering how that bit works!
For a "cash" purchase, at some point prior to collection they'll produce a final invoice (available in your account) and reach out to you for payment (bank transfer). Based on personal experience that could be anywhere from 2 weeks before collection to 2 days. If you have banking limits that prevent you paying in one go, you can pay in a number of smaller payments, but obviously that can take a few days. if you haven't heard a few days before you need to start making payments, then probably worth getting in touch with the delivery team, but you've got a few weeks before you need to worry about that.

Reactions: corbett666
Status
Not open for further replies.