Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows when they will arrive. I've had an order in since end of Nov 20 and getting cheesed off with it now. If someone just said yes it will be ready for xxxx 2021 great. But everyone who works for Tesla gives a different answer. They need one song sheet to sing from 😄.

Could not agree more. It will be great when Tesla have some genuine pressure, they might then have to remember.... The Customer !!

Even if the agent wasn't looking specifically at P stock, they 'confirm' that only 3 vessels are arriving in May and they have all departed Shanghai already.

I see that over in the 'Orders and Deliveries' thread, SR+ and LR orders are now being offered delivery dates around 21st May. My assumption is that this is for cars on the second vessel to arrive in May (May deliveries seem to be starting for some around the 13th which I assume is the first vessel).

So with my recently discovered 'glass half full' hat on, I've not yet lost all hope for a May delivery, although granted it's a slim chance that they are on the third and final vessel to arrive in May!

Even if the agent wasn't looking specifically at P stock, they 'confirm' that only 3 vessels are arriving in May and they have all departed Shanghai already.

I see that over in the 'Orders and Deliveries' thread, SR+ and LR orders are now being offered delivery dates around 21st May. My assumption is that this is for cars on the second vessel to arrive in May (May deliveries seem to be starting for some around the 13th which I assume is the first vessel).

So with my recently discovered 'glass half full' hat on, I've not yet lost all hope for a May delivery, although granted it's a slim chance that they are on the third and final vessel to arrive in May!
I am becoming more and more religious by the day !🙏

• Funny
Reactions: 2021_M3P and M3P_W8
If we wait till July though we'll have to have boombox by law, I kinda hope they are planning for that and we get it!! haha

Pedestrian warning system (PWS) is not the same as Boombox. The latter uses the PWS hardware but Boombox functionality is regionally enabled and appears not to be legal in UK so unlikely to be enabled. You will still get the pre defined sounds of PWS though.

Glovis Sun then? Maybe?

*edit - just realised it's a Zeebrugge ship. Never mind.

I'm still pretty spooked by all this battery performance chat going on. Tell me I'm not the only one?
Not much point, we don’t know which battery the MiC Performance will have... none have gone out yet. In any case it will get fixed. And again it has not affected either of our 2 MiA 2021 M3P, so this is not an issue on all Performance models/batteries.

Just having a bit of banter earlier with Tesla chat. Asked if I placed an order today for a “vanilla” spec M3P, when could I take delivery. The answer was June. When I said the website said May... they responded, well it could be May, but would definitely be June latest and that the only vehicles they expected in May were LR and SR+. When I said, that is odd because the LR is advertised as June, they said well that too could be June. So, I asked if I wanted to get a delivery in May, which should I order LR or Performance... the response was ‘not sure’ either could turn up, or neither could turn up. They really have no idea !!!!

• Informative
Reactions: Commaldo
Just having a bit of banter earlier with Tesla chat. Asked if I placed an order today for a “vanilla” spec M3P, when could I take delivery. The answer was June. When I said the website said May... they responded, well it could be May, but would definitely be June latest and that the only vehicles they expected in May were LR and SR+. When I said, that is odd because the LR is advertised as June, they said well that too could be June. So, I asked if I wanted to get a delivery in May, which should I order LR or Performance... the response was ‘not sure’ either could turn up, or neither could turn up. They really have no idea !!!!

Interesting forum and comments, I ordered a M3P on the 12th April, the Tesla website still is suggesting delivery May as previously mentioned, judging from the comments it doesn’t appear anyone really knows when delivery might be including Tesla. Hope it’s worth the wait!

We know they will at least arrive by June... but some of us who ordered in 2020 (and some who ordered in 2021 😉)... would like them tomorrow, or May or mid-May or end of May...but May, perhaps early June.. but surely not late June... oh ok, I will settle for just a delivery date in 2021 !!

Welcome by the way !!

We know they will at least arrive by June... but some of us who ordered in 2020 (and some who ordered in 2021 😉)... would like them tomorrow, or May or mid-May or end of May...but May, perhaps early June.. but surely not late June... oh ok, I will settle for just a delivery date in 2021 !!

Welcome by the way !!
Appreciate the welcome and the continued frustration, at least there does appear to be some light at the end of the tunnel!

Reactions: 2021_M3P
In the 5+ years I've been on this forum the only Tesla consistency is that the staff have no idea when your car will arrive. By the end of the quarter is about as accurate as you can get. There are a few exceptions but the next nearest consistency is that it is worth the wait. :D

What a joke. After all this waiting and delays they better make sure our cars are A+ on delivery and no messing about with the batteries either!

I'm still pretty spooked by all this battery performance chat going on. Tell me I'm not the only one?

You're not the only one, but it feels like there is a lot of opinion and conjecture flying around the facts which isn't helping.

Clearly there is an issue to be resolved at low SoC and temperature and Tesla themselves have acknowledged this. But its worth noting that 2021 M3P's had been on sale for 3 cold months before Bjorn posted his video in Jan '21. I don't think I have seen any discussions on this subject that started before that (although I suspect someone will now point me to some!)

I've clicked the links through to the various forums/threads on this subject and whilst it the Bjorn videos and associated data has generated a lot of discussion, I don't see much complaining from those with 2021 M3P's. (although I suspect someone will now point me to some!)

The OP in the recent thread clearly had a far more serious issue than than that reported by Bjorn and others.

As @2021_M3P has said above, there are just too many unknowns at the moment ....I wouldn't be at all surprised if we found that in Q2 the LR's have a new problem and the P issue is fixed! Keep the faith! :)

Reactions: 2021_M3P and Jez_GB
Status
Not open for further replies.