Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
17th June Glasgow
Strange, 22nd was the ealiest day I was given the option to collect from Glasgow.

Those of you with delivery dates, were you sent a link to select a date from a choice of dates, or were you just given a date, without choice ?
You get a text with a link to
which gives you about 3 days to choose from, with a bunch of time slots for each. If you call them they can give you other dates as well.

Reactions: SarahWalker72
Delivery appointment booked for 17th June at NEC Birmingham! Anybody else heading there the same day? I feel like we've gone from months of silence to everything happening in the space of a few hours!
I had to choose the 18th as I can't get it on the 17th!! I was gutted leaving it another day, but also having chose Birmingham, they instead sent me to Brent Cross!!! hahaha!! I really can't wait!!

And yes, direct from Tesla for me, for those asking.

10:00 AM June 16th at the NEC for me, then straight off to have her detailed, ceramic coated and PPF’d!

Interesting!.. I have recently looked into PPF and got a quote for the work but got a little jittery by stories from those whose insurance premiums jumped when it was disclosed.

I had my last car ceramic coated only and would thoroughly recommend it, but that didn't prevent the stone-chips in the same way that PPF would have. I also didn't disclose that ceramic treatment to the insurers, although I've heard some describe it as a fancy wax so it didn't need to be!.

Do you plan on disclosing the PPF to your insurers?

Status
Not open for further replies.