Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomH0927

Mar 10, 2021
Derbyshire
Delivery appointment booked for 17th June at NEC Birmingham! Anybody else heading there the same day? I feel like we've gone from months of silence to everything happening in the space of a few hours!

K3v1n

Mar 18, 2021
Leeds
Are those with delivery appointments on a lease and you being told by your leasing co ? or from a text message from tesla ?

MBL80

Jan 25, 2021
Watford
Those of you with delivery dates, were you sent a link to select a date from a choice of dates, or were you just given a date, without choice ?

Apr 18, 2021
Scotland
17th June Glasgow
Strange, 22nd was the ealiest day I was given the option to collect from Glasgow.

Those of you with delivery dates, were you sent a link to select a date from a choice of dates, or were you just given a date, without choice ?
You get a text with a link to
which gives you about 3 days to choose from, with a bunch of time slots for each. If you call them they can give you other dates as well.

Reactions: SarahWalker72

Commaldo

Mar 16, 2021
Glasgow
Strange, 22nd was the ealiest day I was given the option to collect from Glasgow.

You get a text with a link to

which gives you about 3 days to choose from, with a bunch of time slots for each. If you call them they can give you other dates as well.
hmmm - 17/18/19 was offered. Ordered Jan.

We have ordered same spec car - Hopefully you don't live in East Ren 😂

Apr 18, 2021
Scotland
hmmm - 17/18/19 was offered. Ordered Jan.

We have ordered same spec car - Hopefully you don't live in East Ren 😂
I called Tesla (couldn't stop myself haha) and they said my car is scheduled to get delivered to Glasgow on Monday, the day before. So I guess they're getting the cars up here in several batches.

Reactions: Commaldo

corbett666

Apr 20, 2021
Cambridge, UK
Delivery appointment booked for 17th June at NEC Birmingham! Anybody else heading there the same day? I feel like we've gone from months of silence to everything happening in the space of a few hours!
I had to choose the 18th as I can't get it on the 17th!! I was gutted leaving it another day, but also having chose Birmingham, they instead sent me to Brent Cross!!! hahaha!! I really can't wait!!

And yes, direct from Tesla for me, for those asking.

M3P_W8

2021 M3P
Jan 12, 2021
UK
10:00 AM June 16th at the NEC for me, then straight off to have her detailed, ceramic coated and PPF’d!

Interesting!.. I have recently looked into PPF and got a quote for the work but got a little jittery by stories from those whose insurance premiums jumped when it was disclosed.

I had my last car ceramic coated only and would thoroughly recommend it, but that didn't prevent the stone-chips in the same way that PPF would have. I also didn't disclose that ceramic treatment to the insurers, although I've heard some describe it as a fancy wax so it didn't need to be!.

Do you plan on disclosing the PPF to your insurers?

abat

Nov 16, 2020
UK
Collection booked, 24th June (couldn't do 23rd) at the Trafford Centre (which is marginally more difficult then the Leeds location I had entered when I ordered).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC