Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Owners with v10?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will having TeslaFi in sleep mode overnight prevent v10 arriving?

Its not TeslaFi sleep mode, its Tesla sleep mode that is perfectly normal and occurs naturally after a period of time. TeslaFi is only relaxing its polling of the car to allow it to go to sleep normally. I got updates with TeslaFi active as quick I would have expected them.

I think there is a thread on main global forums for people who have not yet got V10.

[edit]Here you go. You might have got V10 by time you read all the posts Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

Check this TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker you'll see you should currently be expecting to get 2019.32.12.2 or 2019.32.12.4. (2019.32.12.3 looks like it was just for S/X )

Check you car has a steady/good wifi connection (when it's connected to wifi, go to Internet Speed Test on the in-car browser )

if it seems ok but you're not getting an upgrade, login to tesla.com and start a web chat with support (bottom of this page Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support )

• Informative
Reactions: Roy W.
Check this TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker you'll see you should currently be expecting to get 2019.32.12.2 or 2019.32.12.4. (2019.32.12.3 looks like it was just for S/X )

Check you car has a steady/good wifi connection (when it's connected to wifi, go to Internet Speed Test on the in-car browser )

if it seems ok but you're not getting an upgrade, login to tesla.com and start a web chat with support (bottom of this page Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support )
Haven’t got an in-car browser! Got any other ideas?

Ok, thanks. Shame to have a car just two years old and the promise of ongoing benefits is actually a false one...

Last 2 years we've all got access to more App functions, on going improvements to AP/passive safety features, increase in charging speed, map updates of SC sites. Thats more than what any 2 year old Audi/BMW/Mercedes will ever get.

Am not entirely convinced Tesla wasting their time on stuff that a £100 Andorid tablet can do better is a best use of their resources.

Forget games/YouTube, fix the data logging issues affecting all MCUs (1 and 2), carry on improving the passive safety, way points for the Nav, and AP should be main priority.

Reactions: Roy W.
Got a notification an hour ago and thought yes finally! Only to see its still on v 9 (2019.32.2.4). My son is refusing to go back in the car unless he gets netflix and karaoke. Spoke to chat support who said there is a known issue for people using sentry mode with usb plugged (not sure how true this is!). Apparently they have logged the issue and I should hear back or get the update next week. Lets see

Got the update today - was on v9 2019.32.2.4 now straight to v10 2019.32.12.5 on my new Raven X. Could it be due to the fact that on the satisfaction questionnaire I submitted to Tesla yesterday I mentioned I only had v9 on a car delivered 3 days ago?!

Contacted Tesla Support via Webchat today re V.10, and was told that my car needed an earlier update, before it could get V.10 and the Support person said they needed to pass the problem to "an advanced team".

I can't help wondering - if I hadn't called, would Tesla have noticed that I wasn't getting V.10 because something between V.9 and V.10 hadn't happened?