Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Performance orders waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’ve been told that Tesla are making M3P’s later on in this quarter and shipping them after many SR / LR’s on the first few boats. Has anyone recently had an M3P matched and what spec / date did you order.

Mine was a Black / Black / mid Jan ordered and no vin yet. (Purchase, not a lease if that makes any difference)
White / White ordered 15th Jan hidden VIN 24th Jan confirmed by TESLA as on challenge. Picking up from Stockport but no date given yet.

Blue / white ordered 25/1 to be collected at Stockport. Hidden vin appeared 14/2 going to assume it’s on the Morning Cara as that set off on the 10th. Had previously called Tesla who started mid to late March! That timing does work with the early March arrival of the Morning Cara.

So Zenith have been in touch and said that my order was “placed” on 7th Feb and “approved” on 13th Feb and that Tesla will be in touch with me directly, hopefully this week but definitely by the end of next week. The website says orders placed now will be delivered in March but that doesn’t seem right to me. I’m still thinking June.

As per my signature. Was told end of Feb, then March, now late March.

I am currently car-less so a bit more "certainty" would be great, even if it is so I can get a rental ("chauffeurs" are getting the hump)

Ordered today (17 Feb), so I'll presumably be at the back of the queue for now: I've got my fingers crossed that my order sneaks onto an end-of-quarter RHD shipment, but I'm expecting May/June realistically

My current lease car doesn't go back until August (£200 early termination, which I intend to pay if the P3D turns up before then), so I've got no real urgency other than the fact I'm an excitable child

My main concern is if the coronavirus shutdowns starts affecting supply chains and slowing down deliveries

Reactions: stonecoldrmw
Just recieved my RN so have made a list if anyone wants to update.

Name - Order date - Colour/Interior - Latest update

1. Asherwood – 15/01 – Black/Black – No VIN
2. 94jdh – 01/12 – MSM/Black – No VIN
3. Lupe – 15/11 – Blue/Black – Est.March
4. Wayneski – 16/01 - ??/?? – VIN before end Jan, told on the Challenge
5. Mtomas – 23/01 - ??/?? – VIN, told end Feb/Mar
6. UK_Andy – 07/02 - White/Black – No RN
7. ChrisM3P – 31/12 – Black/Black – No VIN, told March
8. Gdwhitehouse – 15/01 – Blue/White – No info
9. Grgrsstr – 09/02 – MSM/Black – No info
10. Odyssey96 – 21/01 – Black/White – No VIN, told March
11. SteveM3P – 24/10 – White/Black – VIN, told early March
12. DaddyCool – 23/12 - ??/?? – VIN 22/01, told early March
13. Masklin – 12/01 – Red/White – No VIN
14. Philgods – 02/01 – White/White – No info (NHS)
15. Robert997 – 24/10 – Black/Black – told end Feb (NHS)
16. Gatsojon – 15/01 – White/White – VIN 24/01, told on the Challenge
17. Vadervonham – 25/01 – Blue/White – VIN 14/02, told mid/late March
18. Parallax – 22/01 – MSM/?? – No VIN, told late March
19. Opieor – 15/01 - ??/?? – No VIN
20. RedcarTurtle – 27/01 – Blue/Black – No VIN
21. Audigex – 17/02 - ??/?? – No VIN
22. Amiable – 18/02 – White/Black – No VIN

Reactions: WannabeOwner
M3P Black/Black ordered last week (12th Feb), haven’t bothered checking for VIN yet.

Had an RN since March 2016...when i put £1000 reservation down. Who knows if that will affect my priority over others who only just got an RN on ordering?

Couldn't resist a call this week, still no VIN but should be matched in next week or so... Confident that I would be fulfilled in March (as in collection).
Edit: also confirmed it was ordered on 9th December.

Last edited:
I think they’re getting fed up of my calls! I started the process on 02/02 approx, but they say they sent the order and confirmed on 11/02. How long did it take you to get a RN? I’m needing it to order my home charger from Tesla Leeds

I've never been given an RN from the lease company, despite asking.
Just an email today confrming I have been 'matched'

Reactions: Smog