Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a legal requirement
Might not be a legal requirement "in the UK" but we also have the ability to drive fairly easily in lots of other countries.
It would be nice to say least have an option to turn on lights with wipers, or even turn on lights with wipers in countries where it IS a legal requirement.

*Mumbles something about matrix headlights switching beam pattern too*

Apologies if I’m missing the obvious here but I don’t understand the grief about not having this feature?
I don’t recall having ever encountered weather conditions that triggered wipers without it not being dark enough to also trigger the headlights?
I would say 99% of the time, my headlights turn on before the first drop of rain appears anyway.
Or are you guys driving through rainbows all the time?

Reactions: QuanTim and MrT3
Might not be a legal requirement "in the UK" but we also have the ability to drive fairly easily in lots of other countries.
It would be nice to say least have an option to turn on lights with wipers, or even turn on lights with wipers in countries where it IS a legal requirement.

*Mumbles something about matrix headlights switching beam pattern too*
Are you sure the option doesn't appear if you drive in a different country?

Matrix features never promised, won't appear until musky can have them on his car

Amongst all the other buttons. Its should be easy, not having to takes eyes off road in bad driving conditions with car bouncing around to select which button it is especially when its not a button used very often.
Especially if you’re right handed, as most people are, and have to use your left hand to stab at buttons on the screen.